One Week

DECEMBER 24
I awoke this morning like many other mornings… with my girlfriend’s mouth wrapped around my cock. I sleep in the nude, and she loves to take me in her mouth when I am soft… making me grow to full erection without using her hands. I am a “grower,” not a “shower,” and while guys who see me in the gym locker room think I don’t have much down there, the truth is really quite opposite. I have been blessed with 8 fat inches that rest atop a big set of balls.

“You are so amazing, Steve” she moans as she takes her mouth off my hardened penis. “Just look at this thing. It’s fucking huge.” While I have been well aware of my cock since my early teens, Ellen and I have been dating for about 9 months, having moved in together at the end of the summer.

Remaining on my back, Ellen mounted me, sliding my hard tip against her clitoris. Back and forth, back and forth she rubbed until she started the long descent down my fat pole. Once fully inside her, she leaned down to kiss me deeply. We felt as one as we shared this intimate moment. Ellen was spectacular, I thought – and the sex we were having was just part of why I thought that of her.

Ellen loves to grid against my torso in order to tease her clit, and today she was doing just that. It is a great way to keep me inside her, allowing her to get maximum stimulation. Watching her get off again and again is amazing to watch, so I have no problem.

Finishing for Ellen is always great. She likes to turn over on all fours and demands a full pounding while getting hammered doggie style. My favorite is reaching for her perfect, C-cup tits and holding on for the ride. Pounding her was amazing as I exploded deep within her. Somehow I think the neighbors hear, because they always smile at us when we leave our condo.

As we lay on the bed, she said “This is the start of your Christmas present.”

“Sex with you is amazing; we do it all the time. What do you mean,” I asked.

“You’ll get your gift on New Year’s Day, but there’s a catch. You can’t cum until next year.”

“No problem, it’s only a week,” I said with confidence while thinking of how much I would miss shooting my almost daily loads.

“Just wait and see,” she said with a sly smile. “Just wait and see.”

DECEMBER 25
I figured that since it was Christmas, this would be an easy day for me to avoid sexual contact. We were on the way to see Ellen’s family for holiday dinner, and with lots of people around I would be distracted enough not to think about sex too much.

As I pulled my Jeep into the driveway, we saw the family out on the front lawn playing football. “Ah, forgot to mention the Miller Bowl. We play every Christmas afternoon, regardless of weather. Lucky for me it was about 55 and sunny.

“Hey, El,” her brother yelled across the lawn. “Now that Ellen is here, we can start the game,” Jack called out. The others broke up the game and introduced themselves. I met Ellen’s parents once before when we had dinner together, but had not met Jack or Ricki.

Jack seemed like a nice enough guy, just two years older than Ellen he had begun a career in marketing, working for some of the biggest companies in the world. Ricki was in her senior year of college, and was proud of the full scholarship she had as captain of the woman’s swimming team. Her red hair caught my eye immediately, as did her piercing green eyes when she approached me with a warm and friendly handshake. As the two turned back toward the game, I took note that Ricki had an identically perfect ass to her sister’s. My glance was quick, since Ellen’s parents, Joe and Tina Miller were there to greet us as well. I may not be that smart sometimes, but having dad see you check out his daughter’s ass… especially when dating the other daughter isn’t the smartest move.

The football game was a blast, with both teams playing hard. A last minute pass to Ricki ended the game as she scored the final touchdown.

We all shared a round or two of beer as each of us took our turn in the shower. Ellen was done, as well as her parents. Ricki left the room a while earlier, so I followed Ellen’s cue for my shower. The shower was hot and soothing… soon I was wrapped in a towel and headed across the hall to the guest room where I would be spending the night – something about parents not wanting kids not staying together under their roof – kind of silly since Ellen and I lived together, but I was a guest. Actually, this worked out well since I was trying to stay away from Ellen and her temptation.

So I headed across the hall, opening the closed door as I entered. I dropped my towel and was looking for fresh clothes in my duffle when Ricki emerged from the walk in closet. “Oh shit,” I said, grabbing my towel as I noticed that Ricki was wearing a matching green bra and panties that matched her eyes and went perfectly with her red hair.

The rising tent in my towel gave me away as Ricki approached. My girlfriend’s sister, I said to myself over and over again as my dick sat there throbbing. Standing next to me, I could smell Ricki’s fresh shampoo and soap. This wasn’t good. “Let me see,” she started as she pulled the towel from my waist. “Wow, these are big,” she said as she cupped my freshly shaven balls, “and this is too,” she continued as she wrapped a hand around my swollen cock. My girlfriend’s sister, I repeated in my mind.

I guess if you’re showing me yours, than it’s only right that I show you mine”, Ricki offered as she reached between her tits to unclasp her bra. Either I didn’t get a chance to look or Ricki’s sweatshirt hid her tits well, but they were huge and firm. If Ellen was a C cup, I would have to guess that her’s were a D cup easily.
“You like them, huh?” Ricki said, cupping her impressive mounds. “No need to ask the next question, 32DD.”

“Umm, yeah, they’re nice,” I started. Can you put them away, you’re my girlfriend’s sister.
“All the more reason for us to get to know each other,” responded Ricki. This was getting dangerous. “I bet you’d like to put your monster between my monsters,” she continued. “I know I would like that. Ellen told me about your Christmas present, I think it’s totally hot. Nobody said you can’t have sex, you just can’t cum.”

I had never thought of that, and now was not the time to push the envelope with Ricki. As the tension was building, there was a knock at the door that startled both of us. It was Jack telling Ricki that mom and dad wanted her downstairs. “Move your ass,” he said. Handing me my underwear, Ricki said “I guess this is gonna have to wait.”

Dinner was amazing – all the food was great, and as the liquor flowed, we all had a great time. Ricki was sitting across from me, wearing a silk top that showed her amazing curves. She acted as if nothing had gone on in the bedroom earlier.

Later that night when I was alone with Ellen, I mentioned that Ricki had told me that she thought Ellen’s Christmas gift was cool. “What did you tell her,” I asked.

“We share a lot, we are close friends as well as sisters. She told me she likes you, that’s a good thing sweetie,” she commented as she kissed my cheek. “So do I, by the way.” My heart melted for Ellen as my dick hardened thinking of what happened upstairs in the bedroom.

We climbed the stairs and on the way to our separate rooms Ellen stopped me and grabbed my cock through my pants. “God I miss this, I don’t know if I can go a whole week,” she said.
This might not be that easy, I thought as she kissed me on the lips and went to her own room down the hall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DECEMBER 26
Of course, I could not escape Ricki as much as I tried to before we left. I came in from a morning run to find Ellen’s washing the coffee pot in preparation for our post-Christmas brunch. Dressed in a short robe, she wished me a good morning as I went to get some chilled water from the refrigerator. “Can you go into the pantry to the right and get the coffee for me please,” she asked. “It’s on the upper right shelf toward the back.”

“Sure thing,” I replied as I put down my glass of water and walked into the large pantry. Looking around for the coffee, I found nothing in the upper right. Before I knew it, Ricki was behind me. “Sorry, it was the upper left,” she said as she pushed her ample tits against my back in an effort to reach the coffee. I moved to the left and got the coffee, then swung around to find her standing behind me with her robe open, exposing her fully naked body. Whispering in my ear she said “you didn’t get a chance to see my butt yesterday, what do you think?”

“Although it’s awesome,” Ellen’s is actually better. Good answer I thought. I was wrong.

“Really,” she started, “all that swimming keeps me in great shape. Feel how tight it is. All the guys love it, inside and out.” My soft moan gave me away. Although Ellen and I had hot sex, she never wanted to give up her anal cherry. Continuing her advance, Ricki backed her naked ass against the tented front of my running shorts. “Too bad you can’t cum this week. I’d love you up my ass. I am not sure you could fit, but trying would be fun,” she whispered in my ear as we heard noise in the kitchen. Ellen had walked in, and although she didn’t see what happened, the outline of my rod in my shorts gave me away.

“Sis, it’s hard enough for him. Don’t make it any, um harder,” said Ellen. I was just glad that it wasn’t Jack or Ellen’s parents that caught us.

We got home in the late afternoon following the brunch and drive back into town. I was beat, and ready to veg in front of the TV, but Ellen reminded me that we had one more gift to exchange.

Before Ellen offered me the unique Christmas gift that would arrive after a week without orgasm, we decided to have our own “Secret Santa” that would just be for the two of us. No, this wasn’t that game that people played at work during the holidays that basically a grab-bag/gift exchange, this was gifts we would exchange in secret… that nobody else would know about.

I wrapped Ellen’s box beautifully, if I may say so myself… what looked like a box with some earrings or a bracelet actually contained a remote control clit and pussy stimulator. Within 20 feet of Ellen, I would be able to control a blunt four-inch cock and small stimulator that rested atop her clit.

In turn, Ellen gave me the latest transparent Fleshlight. We had been in an adult store about three months ago and she remembered the interest that I had show in this pocket pussy of all pocket pussies. How thoughtful of her.

Ellen was all excited to try the fleshlight. “I want you to tell me if it’s tighter than I am. Ricki told me that she mentioned to you that this gift didn’t mean that we couldn’t have sex, just that you can’t cum. With that introduction, Ellen invited me to take a bath with her in our oversized tub.

Regardless of any game or gift, I couldn’t turn an invite like this, so within a few minutes we were seated in a warm tub of sudsy water. Ellen was behind me with her back against the wall of the tub, and I was between her legs, lying against her naked torso. Ellen gave me an awesome backrub and was slowly working her way to my chest. Putting her hands across my nipples, she tugged suggestively on both, sending a shiver down my whole body. The deep water hid all but the fat mushroom head of my cock, which appeared like a periscope from under the water. “Somebody wants to play,” she said as she led me to the side of the tub.

Slowly and seductively, she took the tip of my hard penis into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip while massaging my balls with her right hand. Once she knew I was fully hard, she removed her mouth and slid the fleshlight slowly down my shaft. While it didn’t feel like a real pussy, it was tight, warm and inviting. As her hand disappeared under the water to touch herself, she began to fuck me with the fake pussy. “Oh, Steve you fill me up,” she purred. “Look how your massive cock spread my tight pussy.” Slowly she worked the fake twat up and down my cock as my ass started to involuntarily flex up to meet the strokes of my new toy. This was amazing. This continued for a full five minutes until I could feel the cum start to gather at the base of my nuts. “Gotta stop” I moaned as I pulled her hand and the fleshlight off my rod.

As I sunk down into the tub, Ellen moved up. It was her turn to sit on the side as kissed my way from her legs to her pussy, finally using my fingers and tongue together. Ellen has the best looking pussy I have ever seen, I know that is weird, but it is perfectly shaped, and is topped with a nice meaty clit that’s easy to tease to orgasm. Within minutes, Ellen was pulling at her nipples as she rode my fingers and face to a screaming orgasm.

Two days down, five to go. This was not going to be easy!

Later that night I was trying to get my mind off what was happening, (or wasn’t), so I suggested that we head out to Kacey’s, a new bar owned by one of my college buddies. We got there at about 9:00 and the place was busy – it was Saturday night, and lots of people were out celebrating the holiday season.

Kacey greeted us at the door with a warm hug for Ellen, and a full bear hug for me. It was clear that he was excited at the size of the crowd… but also by Ellen in her tight jeans based on the fact that his eyes were glued to her ass. I liked that others thought my girlfriend was hot, as long as it didn’t go too far. Kacey hooked us up at the bar; we were charged for every third drink – a fair trade for a glance at Ellen’s yummy ass.

Three hours and several beers later, I had to pee. I excused myself from the group we had met at the bar and headed for the men’s room. Freeing my cock from my jeans, I felt the much needed relief. Pretty cool, I thought as I watched the hockey game on the small flat screen in front of my urinal. Just as I was finishing, I heard a noise from the stall next door.

“Oh, Kacey… you’re so good. Fuck me deep,” said the female voice. Knowing most of Kacey’s friends, I tried to figure out who it was “Ohhhh, I’m cumming,” she said. “Yeah, just like that. Deeper, deeper,” she said. Being the horny asshole that I was, I went to the other stall and stood on the toilet rim and leaned on the toilet paper holder to see over the short wall.

Kacey was sitting on the toilet, and a small Asian woman was facing away from him, fucking him in a hot reverse-cowboy. Lucky for me, her eyes were closed as she rode him to a second orgasm. She picked up the pace as the two moaned together, with no idea that I was just inches away. As Kacey started his own moaning, the toilet paper holder gave way with a crash. “Who the fuck is there,” he demanded. Interestingly his partner didn’t miss a beat. “Who cares, just fuck me, boss.” Suddenly I realized that Kacey was fucking his hot new bartender.

The fucking continued until Kacey started moaning “swallow it.” The beautiful waitress dismounted Kacey and got on her knees to suck his cock. Of all the things I have done and thought of doing, sex in a public bathroom was not one of them, but to each his own, I guess.

I was so horny that my cock was rock hard and oozing precum. This was not good, given the teasing I had been getting for the past few days. I got off the toilet rim and tried leaving as I heard Kacey moan as he reached orgasm.

Kacey must’ve recovered, because I heard him yell “I know it was you Steve,” as I left the bathroom.

Back at the bar, Ellen was busy lining up shots with our friends. I quickly rejoined the group, swiping one of the shots from Ellen before she downed it. “I am behind,” I said. “I have to catch up.”

I watched Kacey return to his private office as the Asian waitress returned to the bar as if nothing had happened. She approached the group, looking me right in the eye. “Kacey would like to share a shot with ALL of you. He asked me to line them up; he’ll be out in a minute.” Kacey emerged from his office and joined us for two shots, as Amy into the back of the bar. He then asked me and Ellen back to his private office.

“I need a favor, El,” he started. “I am not sure if Steve told you, but he saw me and Amy in a, shall we say, compromising position in the men’s room about an hour ago.”
“Is this true,” she asked, looking at me.

“Actually, several compromising positions,” I replied with a goofy smile. Four hours of drinking had gotten the best of me.

“So what’s the favor, Kacey?”

“Well, back in high school, your boy Steve and I shared two classmates several times. We were all underage, so I won’t go into details, but you get the idea,” he started. “Now Amy is upset that Steve saw us doing what we were doing.”

“She shouldn’t have been fucking and sucking you in the bathroom,” Ellen replied.

“Well, it was her fantasy; you know getting caught and all that. We are just lucky that it was a friend and not someone I didn’t know, or worse yet, someone from the state liquor authority. Amy feels at a disadvantage since Steve has seen her basically naked and fucking. To calm her down, I told her that Steve had a big, you know…”

“Penis,” she said, finishing his statement.

“Yes,” he replied. “A huge cock. She is definite in her fantasies, and one of her biggest is large cocks. I am asking your permission, I mean I want to borrow Steve so I can level the playing field for her while fulfilling her fantasy.”

“A you show me yours, I show you mine,” I asked… or maybe “A you saw mine, now I want to see yours.” We all laughed.

“Here’s what I am willing to do,” started Ellen. “Amy can see, feel, or touch whatever she wants. She just can’t bring him off.” She was a sly one. Punishing me for peeking, while keeping our deal on the Christmas gift intact.

“Be right back,” Kacey said as he left the office.

Minutes later, he returned with Amy who introduced herself to the rest of us. Her black Kacey’s tee shirt showed the gentle curves of her body. Without a word, she opened my belt, and removed my pants. “What’s the big deal,” she asked as I stood there in my underwear.

“Keep going,” suggested Kacey. Within minutes I was naked from the waist down with Ellen, Amy and Kacey standing there fully clothed. Not exactly the dick hardening scene that I always dreamed of. Amy hooked her fingers around the waistband of my boxer briefs and removed what was left of my clothes.

“Wow, nice balls,” Amy said with some awe. “The cock is just ok.”

“May I,” started Ellen, reaching to grab my semi-hard cock.

“No,” Amy answered curtly. Taking the shaft of my cock she squeezed from the bottom up, producing a nice drop of precum. She then swirled the tip of her finger around my large spongy head, making it thicken and grow along with the shaft of my dick. “This is getting better.”

As I reached started to grow, Amy stuck out her tongue and caught the next dollop of clear liquid. “Mmmm,” was all she said as she tasted my nectar. Amy took the head and first two inches of my cock into her mouth as her right hand wrapped around the shaft. Her left hand disappeared below her skirt as she massaged her pussy.

“Allow me,” offered Ellen of all people, reaching Amy’s pussy. To this point, Ellen had told me she had no interest in other women, but this was apparently not true. Ellen kissed me on the mouth as she fingered her new friend. All the while, Amy worked me over like an expert. What she couldn’t handle in size, she made up for in talent… once again, I felt that familiar feeling in my balls.

“Stop, Amy,” Ellen ordered suddenly. As I stood there with my loaded rocket swinging in the breeze, Ellen said “that’s what you get for spying.” Ellen then turned to Amy as the women started making out. We had all forgotten about Kacey, who was sitting behind his desk with his pants on the floor. A sudden moan gave way as he erupted in orgasm; three thick ropes of cum spewed forth, followed by a steady dribble.

Damn, I envied him!

DECEMBER 27
It was Sunday, and I was actually looking forward to getting back to work on Monday to distract me from Ellen’s gift. Interestingly, I had more unique experiences not having sex than I have ever had before having sex.

I awoke early, taking my bike out for a long ride to avoid Ellen’s flirtatious temptations. I rode along the river toward the outskirts of town thinking about how lucky I really was. As much torment as I was going through, I had met a great woman who had creativity and would stop and nothing to have fun. The fact that she was totally hot only completed the package.

Stopping for a water break well into my trip, I saw that Ellen had texted me while I was riding. “What time will u be home,” she asked. I was sure she was cooking up some other way to drive me insane, so I told her I’d be back in about two hours. The truth was that I should be back in an hour-and-a-half and wanted to catch her in her preparations for whatever she had in mind in order to stop it before it started. I couldn’t take anymore.

To my surprise, I caught sight of Amy, the hot bartender from Kacey’s, getting into a red Beetle as I rode up to our condo. I kept riding, hoping that she wouldn’t see me. As soon as the VW passed me along the road, I doubled back to the condo and headed inside.

The living room and kitchen were empty. As I entered the bedroom, I saw that the bed was made as I heard the shower running. All kinds of thoughts ran through my mind… and my curiosity got the best of me as I walked into the bathroom.

Ellen was standing in the shower. Through the clear shower doors, I could see her grasping the hand-held showerhead as she aimed the massaging water between her legs. With eyes closed, she was fingering her pussy, pressing hard along the front edge to hit her g-spot. “Oh, Steve, Fuck me like you’ve never fucked me before. Your cock fills me up, I want you forever,” she moaned as her hand went from her clit to her hardened nipples. Putting the showerhead down on the floor, the water sprayed uncontrollably around the shower enclosure as she used one hand on her left nipple as the other played her pussy and clit until she practically collapsed in orgasm.

She was so wrapped up in her orgasm that she had no idea that I was in the room, so I left so as not to startle her, and to avoid her raping me and stealing my cum before the week was up. She missed sex as much as I did, and I was determined to drive her crazy so she’d be begging for me by New Year’s Eve. I also thought it best not to tell Ellen that I knew that Amy was there… for now.

After killing time in the garage, arranging my hard cock as to hide the tent in my shorts I re-entered the house, making enough noise to ensure that she knew I was there.

Ellen wanted to go out for lunch and exchange the sweater that her mom had bought her for Christmas. We also had gift cards from a few stores and needed a few things for the condo. “Everything is on sale, it will be fun,” she said with a smile.

“Fun, shopping,” I asked with a smile. “We’ve tried out my Secret Santa gift, what about yours,” said. “That would make shopping fun.” Agreeing to my suggestion, Ellen asked me to set up her new toy. Apparently before she started playing in the shower, Ellen decided to shave her pussy completely bare; “surprise,” she said as she removed her jeans and panties.

“You can’t just shove that thing in there,” she started with eyes gazing downward. Taking her cue, I lifted her legs and began to lick her sweet, clean snatch. Meanwhile, Ellen took the fake cock and performed the most sensual blowjob I had ever seen. Oh, how I wished that was my cock in her mouth. No matter what I did to tease her, she would challenge me to gain the upper hand.

Ellen moaned loudly as she handed me the plastic penis. Sliding it inside her, she moaned something about missing the feeling of the hardness inside her. She was good. I pushed the fake cock in to the hilt, and rested the little bump that protruded from the shaft so it rested along her clit. Flicking the switch on at the base of the shaft, I then put her panties back on. “This is so hot,” she said. “You can’t even see what’s going on in there.”

We got to the mall and headed went to the food court for lunch. “I’ll get a table while you get the food,” I said as we parted ways. After securing a table in the crowded mall, I took the remote control out of my pocket. The range on the remote was twenty feet according to the directions, and intensity settings ranged from 1-10. As Ellen walked back to our table with lunch, I turned the switch on to one and noticed no real reaction while she set our tray down. With my hand under the table, I moved the setting up to two. “That’s nice,” she said as she smiled at me.

I kept playing with the remote as we ate our lunch. At one point, I toggled the switch up to four just as she had taken a big sip of soda. Coughing up the liquid, she caught her breath and wiped the dribbling soda from her chin. This was going to be fun.

Telling her that I was going to check out the Apple Store while she did her exchange, I watched as she walked into the store. A young salesman in dressed in jeans and a tight sweater that accented his abs approached to help her. Although I couldn’t hear the conversation, I could see the way she touched his arm lightly as she turned on her full-flirt mode. He was toast now… he just didn’t know it yet. The guy returned from the store room with a new sweater, and as she held it against her body. Although I couldn’t hear her talking, I guessed that she was asking for his opinion as she held the sweater against her body. Taking an extra long time to stare at her body, he eventually smiled and nodded. Position three on the dial give a nearly undetectable straightening of her body. I could see her glance around the room, trying to see where I was.

I guess the dressing room was beyond range, because I decided to try level six and she emerged from the dressing room wearing the new sweater and she had no reaction at first… until she got closer to me, closing her eyes before going to a mirror to check herself out. The attentive sales guy was right there next to her – I guess customer service is better when the customer is hot somehow. The toy was buzzing away, deep inside her beautiful, newly shaved pussy. I cranked the dial to seven for two seconds as Ellen grabbed the guy’s arm. “Are you ok,” he asked with concern as I approached.

“The sweater looks great, hon,” I said. “Sometimes she get’s dizzy if she hasn’t had any in a while.” I left the sales guy with some unease before adding “some food, I meant. Pardon me,” adding “Sean” after reading his name tag.

After having turned the remote off so Ellen could walk to the register to complete the exchange, I cranked it back up as she was signing the receipt. “We really should get you something to eat,” I said as she leaned against me as she rode the wave or pleasure. Totally unaware of what was going on, Sean offered “They just opened a gourmet hot dog place in the food court. You really should try it, to which I replied “thanks for the suggestion. Foot-longs are her favorite.” We could barely contain ourselves until we reached the open mall where we burst out laughing.

The next stop was the cookware shop – it was a stuffy store with a made-up British sounding name, snobby employees that were equally matched by gourmets and wannabes who thought that watching the food network made them experts.

Ellen was looking for a new sushi knife and a cast iron pan, so we approached a woman who looked to be in her 50s with the name Meg embroidered on her fake apron. What a load of shit this place was, but Ellen is a great cook and wants only the finest for her kitchen. Who am I to complain?

During a long discussion about which sushi knife was best, I turned the toy back on to a mid level setting. Ellen smiled throughout the transaction. I stood, pretending to listen while checking out a few hot women who were shopping. At some point, Ellen lost her concentration, asking the woman to repeat a few things. I watched Meg trying to remain cool, noticing that her apron stretched nicely across an ample set of tits. I wasn’t doing well… imagining myself tit fucking a woman old enough to be my mother. Tearing my eyes from her tits, I upped the switch a few notches until Ellen became unsteady on her feet while beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Things were getting out of hand, so I backed off while she finished the transaction.

Meg went into the back to get a newly boxed pan. Ellen was looking totally hot to me in her pre orgasm state. “Oh my god, Steve, you have to stop or I will make a scene.” Not being one of the quieter women I had been with, the idea of a screaming orgasm among the post-holiday shoppers was not something that interested me… or maybe it did.

“Not that I don’t like it,” she added… “Your teasing is relentless and hot. I guess you’re going to have to watch me get myself off when we get home.” She had me there.

With all the items paid for, Ellen made a stop in the ladies room before we headed home. After giving her enough time to get to a bathroom stall, I cranked the remote up to full blast. I could hear a scream from inside the bathroom, after which a tall black lady came running out of the bathroom.

“Do you know that woman in the bathroom,” she asked.

“Yes, she will be fine,” I responded.

“She sounded like she, sorry, like she was having sex in the ladies room,” she said.

“She’s hot for me, and can’t wait til we get home so we can be ‘alone’ if you know what I mean.” I offered with a smile. With an embarrassed look on her face, she walked away from me shaking her head.

When we reached her car in the covered lot, I turned the switch on one more time, this time hearing the vibration. “I couldn’t take anymore, I had to take it out,” Ellen said, showing me the vibrator jumping around in the bag that held the pan and new knife. “I am so fucking horny. Forget your gift. I want you now.”

As Ellen climbed into the back seat, I started the engine and cranked the heat. It was a good thing we had her car instead of my small Jeep.

Removing her pants, she cooed “come fuck me you stud.” I was rock hard and ready to go. Apparently, all the foreplay had her dripping wet as I sunk my fat cock inside her in one stroke. “Oooooh,” we moaned in unison. After all this time, it would take me about two minutes to fill her with a hot load. Ellen was so hot and wet that we moved easily as one. I could feel my balls starting to boil, just as there was a knock on the window. A tall security guard was standing outside of the steamed windows. “Put your clothes on and open the door,” he ordered.

I guess the gift was still on. Now how to figure a way out of this…