Only a question

B_underskydown

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BUT this of Penis enlargment really works???

Have anyone prove it for a very large stage?? (2 years or 3)... and the results are permanent???

How many can you increase the large and girth of your penis???
And the methos which is the most efective and less work of doing it?

I never belief in that kind of things but i pass for this seccion of the forum i could take out that "this really work"... that's true???

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To your question: It works, but to varying degrees for varying people. Also, you need to mix things up particularly if you 'plateau'. All aspects, PE,hanging, pumping, etc contribute in different ways. There is a question 'if you can exceed your genetic potential', but since none of us know what that is, the question is moot, at least to me. 'Big Al' who contributes here is the expert. Check PEGYM, Thundersplace, and Matterofsize for more info.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It works and you even hit the nail on the head, proper enlargement takes years to become truly noticeable...in fact princes in the Chinese and other Asian dynasties had penis enlargement procedures done to them for 5 to 10 years...

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Serj is correct. It takes time. If you go 6 months and are not satisfied, you haven't worked long enough. The early quitters are the ones who pan the program. But, you look like you are already in pretty good size range.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To your question: It works, but to varying degrees for varying people. Also, you need to mix things up particularly if you 'plateau'. All aspects, PE,hanging, pumping, etc contribute in different ways. There is a question 'if you can exceed your genetic potential', but since none of us know what that is, the question is moot, at least to me. 'Big Al' who contributes here is the expert. Check PEGYM, Thundersplace, and Matterofsize for more info.

Thanks :) There's also a free beginner's routine on LPSG that can be checked out here.

B_underskydown

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But only a Thing: This is like the Muscles that when you train it they grow up.. and when you stop training they lose and then return to the slow form...

PE its like this?? or the results are permanent like cuttinf a finger (that you cut it doesnt grows up again xd -stupid example-) ???

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started at 7.25 x 2.25 wide. I've been doing penis enlargement for 2 - 3 years now and I'm 9 x 2.75.

This is a permanent size increase, if I don't exercise it stays like that. If I enlarge/pump, I can work up to 10 x 3.25 inches wide.

Simple as :)

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
You mean, you didnt know? :rolleyes:

BUT this of Penis enlargment really works???

Have anyone prove it for a very large stage?? (2 years or 3)... and the results are permanent???

How many can you increase the large and girth of your penis???
And the methos which is the most efective and less work of doing it?

I never belief in that kind of things but i pass for this seccion of the forum i could take out that "this really work"... that's true???

B_underskydown

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes i mean that i dont know...

But for example when i go to the gym my abs appear after going to the gym (2 or 3 or 4 months later) start to disappear x_x''

SO Penis Enlargement is like this? you are 8 inch you grow to 9 or 9,5 inches and then if you stop 2 years you are gona be 8 inch again?? xD

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question on manufacturers of parts. I used to have a link to a place in Portland OR the made tubes and had parts. I am looking for a male/female part so that I can disconnect my pump from the tube and keep the vacuum so I can do things around the house and still have the tube on . I have a home made valve, but it is very clunky and am looking for something a bit more clean looking. any help?

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question on manufacturers of parts. I used to have a link to a place in Portland OR the made tubes and had parts. I am looking for a male/female part so that I can disconnect my pump from the tube and keep the vacuum so I can do things around the house and still have the tube on . I have a home made valve, but it is very clunky and am looking for something a bit more clean looking. any help?
I found what I need on eBay adult.. just disregard the above request :rolleyes: