Onlyf @raphsplayground

Does anyone know if he's replying to messages on OF now? Even when I've tipped him previously, I still got ignored in DM's. I mean, he must get so many but I'm just curious if he's responding now.
 
Does anyone know if he's replying to messages on OF now? Even when I've tipped him previously, I still got ignored in DM's. I mean, he must get so many but I'm just curious if he's responding now.
Not from my experience. I've messaged him several times asking if he has any sex videos for purchase or would ever make one, and it doesn't even show that he's opened the message. Asked the question in a comment on his page which he also ignored as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted7477941
Uploading another wetransfer link today, I was just busy with other things.

Hope the ones who's still subscribed to his OF would be an angel and share what they have :joy:

I have all(well mostly vids) his OF contents up until July 28th, all are on the wetransfer link I'd be sharing in a while.

View attachment 74862081
I know this is from 2022, but could you send a new transfer link?
 
  • Like
Reactions: tidalexclusive
I think you guys are twisting this hahahaah I didn't send him MY OWN nudes wtf hahaahaha that's absurd even for me. I showed him samples of other creators I have done business with (notably Axel Kane in this one but I unsent it coz he got creeped out lol) so to clear it out, NO I didn't send him my nudes but rather flyers of other guys I've made. Hope this makes sense looool

:) Sorry, you were replying to someone else who responded to me in this message but I just wanted to say I misread your post as well. I didn’t know you were essentially offering him a platform to advertise his craft. And if that’s the case it‘s such a turn off for him to react in such a phobic way. But some straight guys just can’t get out of their own way when they occupy this space. Those that understand their market will be successful long term.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tangerine808
:) Sorry, you were replying to someone else who responded to me in this message but I just wanted to say I misread your post as well. I didn’t know you were essentially offering him a platform to advertise his craft. And if that’s the case it‘s such a turn off for him to react in such a phobic way. But some straight guys just can’t get out of their own way when they occupy this space. Those that understand their market will be successful long term.
All good, I like healthy arguments, in the end: he's hot, we're gay for it, he's not gay, but he needs us for profit lol

hope he releases porn with someone, it's getting boring with him alone.