- Joined
- Jun 10, 2018
- Posts
- 164
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 411
- Points
- 383
- Location
- Anaheim, California, USA
- Sexuality
- 80% Gay, 20% Straight
- Gender
- Male
I want to joinYes sir!! We should arrange a meet up this week
I want to joinYes sir!! We should arrange a meet up this week
me too none day. circle jerk + suck?I want to join
Wow thanks.your profile pic is hot jesse
When?Can anyone host?
I’m downMaybe I'll host a night of fun.. who is down I'm in Anaheim
Haha maybe meHey @Jesseoc! Either someone on Sniffies stole your full body pic or you live only a half mile From me.
Yes sirHey fellas, I’ve got the whole day off. Anyone down to Jo and/or Frot this morn?
Show us that cock32 straight curious. Hosting in Anaheim 10/30 155 7c 5’10 fit. Snap verific
32 straight curious. Hosting in Anaheim 10/30 155 7c 5’10 fit. Snap verification first
Correction 10/2932 straight curious. Hosting in Anaheim 10/30 155 7c 5’10 fit. Snap verification first
hit me up32 straight curious. Hosting in Anaheim 10/30 155 7c 5’10 fit. Snap verification first
We should get a cock shaped bong, hit the dispensary then get high while watching porn. I've never really pumped before and I think it's a good idea if you introduced me to it.Are you still in Tustin or nearby? I like to pump my cock and watch porn, 420 + friendly, Lets hang out?
Love this picture. . I'm trying to imagine a scene to story board and draw. If love to go to the glory hole with you.lets both get together and go to the gloryhole :
North Orange County Calif Gloryhole
- Chronicjacker What say you?
- View attachment 80226371
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.