Oscar Pistorius

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're right. He IS hot. Interesting way to market himself, especially in the crouching pic. That was the most obvious pose to underlook (my word) his "handicapableness" (my word again; on a roll ;).

I understand why the artificial limbs are omitted, but isn't that what makes him unique, marketing-wise especially?

The photographer passed up a great chance at a memorable pic with that no underwear crotch shot. If he hadn't cut the shot at the upper thigh and had included the artificial limbs of this sexy lil' hottie, while he's pushing his package w/ a semi, that probably who have been the first mainstream (as opposed to guys who are turned on by amputees) "sex symbol" pic of a handicappable. Well, most photographers aren't very creative when it comes to posing models. Oh twell...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
known as "Blade Runner"
Double-Amputee South African sprinter - SOOO HOT!!!

A few more...(he's been the subject of other posts on here...)

Nice! I never saw those VPL pics before. Over the years I've mainly been into his ass (which is incredible), but those pics have made me stop and consider his dick for a moment.:biggrin1:

Reactions: GA_770_Dad

ColtStud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What an amazing athlete! Competing with able-bodied athletes and still advancing to semifinals! Seemed like a sweet guy too, not to mention incredibly sexy.

Maryland1984

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After his race yesterday they were showing him running in slow motion, I watched it about 10 times. He's definitely got something thick going on down there. And his interviews are so sweet. Anyone know if he's gay/straight?