andypatino
Legendary Member
He gives me power bottom energy lolBela
He gives me power bottom energy lolBela
I think his character and his brother in the movie were both gay.should have bared his ass in the movie smh.
SPOILERS BELOW
or maybe his character should have been gay and died as a result of taking up too many cocks in his ass at once or died after he had his 100th top cum in his jock pussy on the same night
nah he’s a straight sensitive jock in the movie.I think his character and his brother in the movie were both gay.
His brother (Richard Harmon) definitely gave off gay vibes. He was very hot in the movie, especially his eyes.nah he’s a straight sensitive jock in the movie.
but have you seen him make eye contact with other characters in the movie? it’s so fucking hot, like a sub bottom begging to get fucked
He was the hottest character in the movie, and him having so many piercings gave me the impression he was kinky af tooHis brother (Richard Harmon) definitely gave off gay vibes. He was very hot in the movie, especially his eyes.
v weird commentHe posted a picture of him holding a baby in a hospital sofa chair .. I hope he isn’t a dad
I don't know when he came out but yes today he is gayI honestly feel like he’s in the closet or bi or something because there’s something fruity about him and I just know it
Proof?I don't know when he came out but yes today he is gay
I doAnyone else find his hairy arms and legs a major turn on?
Why does he sound like he’s getting a blow job in the last video?idk what happened but I got a refund and it seems like the subscription thing is already gone..
Anyway here are some of the stories he posted
View attachment 107446231
View attachment 107446251
View attachment 107446281
What's ChowenYou know, the timeline went horribly when Chowen didn’t become a reality.
When Julie and the Phantoms came out it looked like Owen had a thing going on with his costar Charlie Gillespie.What's Chowen
I dont know why, but he looks so handsome in this movie.First look at Owen in Final Destination: Bloodlines (trailer tomorrow)
View attachment 166635751
never seen him look so good.I dont know why, but he looks so handsome in this movie.
It's the sensitive jock face that made him so handsome. The way he was making eye contact with other characters made me melt.. it was so damn attractiveI dont know why, but he looks so handsome in this movie.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.