- Joined
- Dec 22, 2019
- Posts
- 92
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 2,620
- Points
- 218
- Location
- Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
I love that he called his ass his “DUMPTRUCK”
I love that he called his ass his “DUMPTRUCK”
I wish he would get a haircut. Do y’all like his long hair?
Oooh finally some skin he’s a major hottie
Maybe by talking about it it’s their way of dismissing it, or leading people off their trailSoo.. they don't care about being shipped and edited OK then that's new normally guys get uncomfortable with this type of stuffView attachment 31061581 View attachment 31061431
Can you provide a link to this post pleaseSoo.. they don't care about being shipped and edited OK then that's new normally guys get uncomfortable with this type of stuffView attachment 31061581 View attachment 31061431
I dunno why but I have it in my head that they dated while they were filming but broke it off and remained friends after.Or maybe they’re just nice, chill guys who aren’t insecure or homophobic lol
Or maybe they’re just nice, chill guys who aren’t insecure or homophobic lol
This. I honestly love to see presumably straight guys being comfy with each other. Not for erotic reasons, either. It's heartening & cute & innocent.Or maybe they’re just nice, chill guys who aren’t insecure or homophobic lol
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.