Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow!

Yay!

Lol.
I just can't deal with any thread that has to do with Caribou Barbie.

I just figured this one out. It only took about a day for the penny to drop. (<This is not a palindrome.) (<Neither was that.) (<Neither was that. . . .)

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yo bananaboy!

Something you wouldn't want to say to a Central American Ambassador. :redface:

Malayalam, a language in southern India.

tattarrattat, sound of knocking on a door. (thanks wikipedia! :biggrin:)

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yo bananaboy!

Something you wouldn't want to say to a Central American Ambassador. :redface:

Malayalam, a language in southern India.

tattarrattat, sound of knocking on a door. (thanks wikipedia! :biggrin:)

lol

yo bananaboy lolol

easy ones
tit
tat
tot
toot
SOS
solos

I'm done

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favourite palindrome as a kid was always race car. It was such a mind fuck.

A Portuguese palindrome I was always fond of is, "Erro comum ocorre" which means, "Common mistakes happen".

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alrighty....

ALOHALOHAYOHIYOHEYAHAKEMANEINOPAYOPAYOAPAYOMANITEYATONOWAHAKAMESUrEYASALAMALAIKAKOCHIKONAYORCHIKONEKANMACHOXITANASERENASAIYOFARELIFEMACHOWACHOTOMETAYOLAMIWAIKIKINOKIKINOWAYAYAPICOHavENOKIHUAVASALUtaYOamANIKELOHOWAHIHIHOIHAHIMENOWARASEOGOMENASAILALALALALOLOHOHOHOHAHEHEHEHEMAYOWHYOwaMIManosUtrayosomenowiyamodalopadioloremisowasokamiteyorkimakitekatekatekaketarosorawulakayowaha

Seriously, it's take the entire world to sing it right :p

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alrighty....

ALOHALOHAYOHIYOHEYAHAKEMANEINOPAYOPAYOAPAYOMANITEYATONOWAHAKAMESUrEYASALAMALAIKAKOCHIKONAYORCHIKONEKANMACHOXITANASERENASAIYOFARELIFEMACHOWACHOTOMETAYOLAMIWAIKIKINOKIKINOWAYAYAPICOHavENOKIHUAVASALUtaYOamANIKELOHOWAHIHIHOIHAHIMENOWARASEOGOMENASAILALALALALOLOHOHOHOHAHEHEHEHEMAYOWHYOwaMIManosUtrayosomenowiyamodalopadioloremisowasokamiteyorkimakitekatekatekaketarosorawulakayowaha

Seriously, it's take the entire world to sing it right :p

lol not a palindrome..... :frown1:

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol not a palindrome..... :frown1:

It is, because that's only a tiny part of it; once you get to the end, you read it in reverse, voila, palindrome.

It's important to remember that you can read any letter or word in different directions;

Outverse and Inverse
Upverse and Downverse
Leftverse and Rightverse
Circularverse and Spiralverse
etc.

In other words, if you understand how to read in any direction, you then speak the UNIversal language of music and song.

Look up "Enochian" sometime if you want to see proper pronunciations of consonants; each one represents a collection of "constantly present" sounds, also known as consonants. It's called phonetic tongue; basically, regardless of what a word actually reads, it's the sounds and tones that matter for translation, no meanings required.

It's funny, I only ever had one addiction in my life; an addiction to needing no darn stinking dictionary.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is, because that's only a tiny part of it; once you get to the end, you read it in reverse, voila, palindrome.

It's important to remember that you can read any letter or word in different directions;

Outverse and Inverse
Upverse and Downverse
Leftverse and Rightverse
Circularverse and Spiralverse
etc.

In other words, if you understand how to read in any direction, you then speak the UNIversal language of music and song.

Look up "Enochian" sometime if you want to see proper pronunciations of consonants; each one represents a collection of "constantly present" sounds, also known as consonants. It's called phonetic tongue; basically, regardless of what a word actually reads, it's the sounds and tones that matter for translation, no meanings required.

It's funny, I only ever had one addiction in my life; an addiction to needing no darn stinking dictionary.

I can't tell if this is meant seriously or not. Your string of characters begins with "al" and ends with "ha": that is enough to show that it is not a palindrome. Whether something is a palindrome is a matter of the sequence of characters; the pronunciation is irrelevant.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't tell if this is meant seriously or not. Your string of characters begins with "al" and ends with "ha": that is enough to show that it is not a palindrome. Whether something is a palindrome is a matter of the sequence of characters; the pronunciation is irrelevant.

Thank you cal.... my pea brain was about to implode.....

TOOT just to get us back on track...

He fuzzy belly... bring on the dromes.... dud! :wink: