Paniwaterss

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no way I wouldn’t spend at least 7 minutes in heaven with him
 
Glad he confirmed. He tries hard to like hetero type adult posts so it's strange. I always knew though.
So just because you’re gay you have to abide to the gay community on how you should act? Just let people be and mind your business
 
Is this the boyfriend or guy sucking him in the vid this was recently posted on his IG and he’s back to entertaining female comments again
Still have yet to see this video of a guy sucking him?! Anybody have it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xtremeski550
the glass closet will never break I guess. lol
I don’t understand why lol it’s not like the females he entertains are such a catch they are regular and most look really young and naive 18-20 21+ can see that’s he’s gay all the signs are there they just can’t get past his brolic body which means nothing lol wait until they get out more
 
Status
Not open for further replies.