Party

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by thatdude1981, Aug 13, 2010.

1. thatdude1981

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A little while ago, my girlfriend and I were attending a party at one of my friends house, we were about 19 at the time. When we arrived at the party, my friend Tom and Luke were there playing beer pong. After them beating everyone in the house, I decided to step up and play. I got my other friend Jason to be my partner. After I won the second game, then Luke decided to play a cup for an article of clothing. I thought, ok, I wasn't too drunk yet so I figured I could beat them. When they shot they made it, so we had to remove my shoes. When I went to shoot my shot, I made mine, then it was all up to Jason, he tossed his in and made it. So they took off they shirts since they were wearing nothing except shorts, boxers and shirt.

It was there turn again, they missed both of there shots. We got to play again, we both made our again. They had to take off their pants. As Luke dropped his pants, you could see his black brief barely holding his package. When Tom dropped his, he was wearing a pair of grey boxers briefs, you could see everything he had in them. There turn again, so they both shot and they both made them. Jason and I removed our shirts. Here we are playing strip beer pong with all the girls just standing around and watching. We started to shoot again, and we both missed our shots, because the girls were flashing us. It was there turn again, and they both made there shots again. So we had to lose our pants. Jason was standing next to me in his red boxers, I noticed Jason had full hard on playing. I unbuttoned my pants and slide them down, showing my Joe Boxers-boxers briefs. I would say I am that big, but I am not ashamed to show off my 9 and 1/2 in cock. We shot our shots and we both made them, so we were down to one cup on each side. We told them that they had to make there to stay in the game, and they had to remove there boxers. When they slide there boxers down, tom cock was barely 7 inches semi-erect, and Nick was embarrassed to pull his boxers down, so his girlfriend went behind him and pulled them down to show off his 6 1/2 inch cock. They both throw there boxers underneath the table.

#1 thatdude1981, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  2. thatdude1981

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It was there turn now. They started to shoot, and I got nervous because everyone was making fun of Tom and Nick for being so small. Then I heard, the balls hit the beer in the cups and I had to chug that now, what I wanted to take a while so i wouldn't have to be nude in front of these people too long. Jason dropped his boxers showing his 7 inch hard-on.Everyone started to laughed because he got hard playing beer pong. I put down my glass then out of nowhere, Jason pulled down my boxer briefs showing my 9 1/2 inch cock dangling there in front of everyone. When Nick girlfriend Ashley looked at me with my cock and balls dangling, her eyes were big as my balls were. I could see that four guys nude made her horny, so I knew she had wet panties already. My girl seen her staring at me, and she came over to block everyone's view. We started to make out right there, when she started to rub my cock it started to get hard, and everyone around us were watching in amazement. I started to unbutton her blouse, when I reached the last button she stopped me and whispered in my ear that people were standing behind us. I said so, and I reached into her pants and started to play with her pussy. She got horny now, I unbutton her pants and slid them down her legs. Then i slid down her panties. I looked up for a second, Jason was in the corner on the couch with his girlfriend, nick was on the floor with his girlfriend spread eagle style, and tom was in his girlfriend bedroom. As I start to lick my girlfriend pussy she began to moan really loud, then i start to play with her titties which made her go buck wild and started reaching for my cock, to force it in her. As I force my cock in her, I seen Nick look over at me and said ride her hard. As she was cumming, I with draw my dick as she squirted all over the table and me. Them I slammed my cock back in to, which made her jerk back, which force her back down my penis shaft, which made me cum inside of her.

3. thatdude1981

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As I step back for a min, I notice Nick and Jason both cumming at the same time as they watched me fucked my girlfriend. My girlfriend got off of the table and pushed me to the floor. She sat on my lap for a little while until we both past out in each others arms. I got woken up by Jason, to tell me that my girlfriend was sick in the bathroom. When I got up to check on her, I past Tom in the hallway, he said if she wants to go rest, put her in his sister room. I got her and I put her in his sister bed, and I went to go get some water from the kitchen, and to find my clothes so I could put something on. I got the water and when I went to find my clothes, they were gone. I went to the garage where the washer and dryer is. I noticed Nick's girlfriend Ashley was sitting there on the dryer drinking rum and coke. My face turned red, seeing her face as I came into the laundry room. I asked for my clothes, and she told me that I couldn't have them until I let her suck me dry. She pushed me against the wall, and she fell to her knees taking my cock into her mouth. She started to suck just half then shaft then she moved to my balls. She said I wish Nick was this big, as she took my whole dick into her month. She pulled me to the floor and got on top and me and guided my dick into her pussy. It got about 4 inches in, and she started to scream, I told her to keep quiet, or we would get caught. Then she slid down further on the my cock and she started to moan louder. Then She start to ride my cock and she started to moan louder until the door opened and there stood Nick with his little dick dangling. He stepped in the room closing the door behind him. He asked what I was doing, I told him, I was showing his girl what a man's dick feels like inside of her. He stepped over to us, as she took his dick into her mouth, she had no trouble at all sucking his little dick. Then she started to cum, i could feel the pressure at the tip of my dick wanting to burst. Then I withdrew my cock from her pussy and slammed it back in, making her jump off of my cock. She jerked me off until I shot my load hitting Nick right on his ball sack. Then he busted his load right down her throat. Then She licked my cum off of his balls. When we return to the living room, Jason was laying on the floor naked. Tom was sleeping on the couch in just jogging pants, but you could see he had a hard-on still. I went to check on my girlfriend, but I went into Tom's room by accident and there was Jason's girlfriend and Tom's Girlfriend both naked sleeping next to each other. Jason's girlfriend still had cum on her face from Tom's girlfriend. I went to Tom's sister room to find my girlfriend past out on the bed, and Tom's sister laying on the floor past out from being drunk. So I climbed into the bed with my girlfriend and fell asleep.

4. thatdude1981

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The next morning, I woke up with the worse headache of my life. I looked at the wall the clock said it was 7am, I rolled over, and my girlfriend was just waking up also. She looked down at my hard cock, and just smiled. She started to get up then she straddled me and started to rub my chest. Then i knew she was in the mood to fuck. She lifted her ass up, and slid my dick between her two pussy lips. She began to ride my cock until she had the sudden urge to cum, she let out a loud moan as she started to dig her nails into my torso. I was just getting the urge to cum, she told me to be quiet or we would wake her parents, I guess she didn't realize that we weren't even in her room, yet alone that we weren't even in her house. Tom's sister Tina stood up and looked at us fucking in her bed. She left the room, as I slid my cock back in to my girlfriend pussy to have her ride it some more. She was moaning louder this time and I was just pulling out to the tip of cock was the only thing in her pussy, then I would slam it back in full force. She got off of my cock and she got in her favorite position the dog style. I got behind her to mount her. I started to push my cock in, as she start to wiggle, as I looked over at the door, there stood Jason. My girlfriend pulled away from me and got under the covers, to hide. Here I am kneeling on the bed with my girl under the covers with my cum cock and balls just on display for Jason, then in comes Tina again. I tried to cover myself up with my hands, but that didn't help. I grab a pillow and pulled it in front of me, just as Tom and Nick walked in. I got off of the bed walking out of the room, just as I was walking out, Tina grabbed my cock when I walked past her. I went back to the laundry room to retrieve my clothes, both machines were empty. I went to find Ashley who had my clothes last, she was no where to be found. I went to ask Nick where his girl was, he told me she had work so she left early this morning, then i asked him if he seen my clothes and he told me that, she took our clothes with her. I said I least she left you and Jason your boxers. He just laughed. I went to Tom's room to find something to wear. As I took my first step into his room, I step on his used condom, still wet from him and his girlfriend last night. Jason's and Tom's girlfriend were still sleeping on the bed together. I picked up a pair of shorts and put them on. I got my girlfriend clothes from the kitchen and delivered them to her under the blankets. I had to used the bathroom, Jason was in there taking a shower. As I was using the bathroom, I just seen Jason jerking off in the shower, and cumming all over the wall. As I came out, my girlfriend was ready to leave. As we got into my truck, she said, You must be the biggest guy in our town, after seeing all those little guys last night. She leaned over and put her head in my lap, as I drove to her house. As we walked in the front door, her brother Adam was past out in the living room drunk. I told her to go up to her room, and I will help her brother to bed so he didn't get caught by her parents. I woke him up, and he was still drunk. he started to mumble something to me about not letting him get caught. I helped him up, as we started to attempt to climb the steps. After falling a couple of times, we finally made it to his room. I put down on his bed, then I started to help him looked like he was there all night, so i removed his shoes and socks. Then he started to take off his shirt but it got stuck on his head, so I had to help him with that. He started to unbutton his pants. He couldn't under the concept that they had to go down to take them off; he grab the band of his boxers and told me to pull. I pulled and everything came off with his pants. Adam who was a year younger then my girlfriend, who had muscle built to him, was laying there naked. He had a six pack abs that came from him working out mostly everyday, he stood about 6 foot and he had about a 9 inch cock, with neatly trimmed pubes. I took his blanket and tossed it over him. I left his room and enter my girlfriend room across the hall, she was just laying in her bed naked, asking me what took so long. I took her I had to help me undress himself. She told me that I was nice and I deserve a prize for me so nice. She told me to eat her pussy until she came in my mouth, so I did without even blinking. As I was licking her pussy, and listening to her scream, she start to squirt all over my face. She pulled my pants down, so she could suck my cock. She sucked my cock until she heard her parents coming up the stairs, so we quickly got into bed to pretend we were sleeping. We heard her father enter, Adam's room. He said what the fuck are you doing?? Are you drunk?? Where are your clothes?? Then the door slammed and we knew he was coming in her room next to check on her. Just as the door open, he said Good Morning, breakfast in five minutes be downstairs in four minutes. I got up and put on normal clothes that I keep at her house. As we opened the bedroom door, there was Adam completely naked leaning against his door sleeping. I pushed him in his room and i started to gather his clothes for him. I tossed him boxers as he was sitting on this bed, but he just kept falling off the bed. I grabbed a pair of shorts, and I went over to him and help him get back on his bed. I handed him his boxers, I had to physically put one leg in at a time. I slid his boxers up, being careful not to hurt him. His dick came right out of the hole in the front of the boxers, I start to put on his short as he fell over on the bed, I sat him up putting one leg in the shorts at a time, as I slid up the shorts, I grabbed his dick and put in back in his boxers. Then I pulled up his shorts, and I helped him get downstairs where my girlfriend was having breakfast with her parents. Adam finally realized that he was downstairs in front of his parents as we entered the kitchen.

5. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nice, but would be easy to read separating paragraphs!!
    keep it going m8

6. jacko_9

jacko_9 New Member

great story, continue but plz use paragraphs so its easier to read!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted