Passing 12

bigandlong: Hi All, It has been a while since my last post. With getting ready for school, it has been rather busy.

To answer digibackers question, the drugs have made it quite easy to gain muscle. I started working out about 3 years ago at 150lbs and am now at 230 lbs. I have really gotten into bodybuilding and my body seems to respond well to training. As far as hairyness, I have turned into a gorrilla over the past year or so. I try and shave down, but my arms, legs, chest and stomach are really hairy now. My sholders just a bit, my hope is that it doesn't spread to my back. :-/
I have grown about 3 inches in height over the summer, and am now at 5'10". I hope to keep getting taller to help compensate for the size of my package.

In reference to Giantkok:
Yes, 9" is definately big. I am with footlongteen in that if I am gonna get bigger I would rather get longer than thicker. My worry is that no woman will want to have anything to do with me if I continue to grow.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[quote author=bigandlong link=board=youth;num=1058326409;start=20#20 date=08/27/03 at 17:44:49]  My worry is that no woman will want to have anything to do with me if I continue to grow.  

[/quote]

That's just foolish, we all know that yeah, being so big can cause a problem, but like was mentioned on Sienfeld about the pigmen and their little tails, no matter what the fetish, someone enjoys it, in this case, being extremly huge! : ;D

gigantikok: [quote author=bigandlong link=board=youth;num=1058326409;start=20#20 date=08/27/03 at 17:44:49]Hi All,  It has been a while since my last post.  With getting ready for school, it has been rather busy.

To answer digibackers question, the drugs have made it quite easy to gain muscle.  I started working out about 3 years ago at 150lbs and am now at 230 lbs.  I have really gotten into bodybuilding and my body seems to respond well to training.  As far as hairyness, I have turned into a gorrilla over the past year or so.  I try and shave down, but my arms, legs, chest and stomach are really hairy now.  My sholders just a bit, my hope is that it doesn't spread to my back.    :-/
I have grown about 3 inches in height over the summer, and am now at 5'10".  I hope to keep getting taller to help compensate for the size of my package.  

In reference to Giantkok:
Yes, 9" is definately big.  I am with footlongteen in that if I am gonna get bigger I would rather get longer than thicker.  My worry is that no woman will want to have anything to do with me if I continue to grow.  

[/quote]
Damn, sounds like that medication turned you into a real alpha male. Huge penis, broad shoulders, big muscles, lots of hair. You started off looking exactly like me too. I've always wanted to be a bit buffer...

*Idea blooming*

On second thought, nahhh. Save the stuff for the people that really need it. :)

spike: wow...I jes wanna wish you good luck with those hormone issues

JimEllsworth5: I remember measuring a lot when I was growing up. The most exciting times were passing the end of the ruler, then passing the length reported for John Holmes.