Patchos for Moderator.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't it about time some more mods were recruited, some of the last lot, for whatever reasons, didn't work out. Patchos is a stalwart and true supporter of the site, she brings light into all our lives in the chat room, she's like the Tinkerbell of sluttishness. I know for a fact she would not turn into a mean power mad tyrant who banned everyone in the chat room if they had the temerity to disgree with her if she became a moderator.

Patchos for mod.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NOOOOOOO Cuz we'd never get away with shit :biggrin:

I vote for SpoiledPrincess for moderator :up:

ahh fuck it I vote both of ya for moderator... you'd never ban anyone you'd just send the delinquents to some vile despicable website that they would never ever be able to wash out of their mind with all the soap and water in the world :yup:

SP - how many Wispas did she offer you to do this?? :p

I agree tho, Patch would be great. :D

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not that I have any intention of starting a smear campaign but I have just seen that Fox News are reporting that Patch is actually one of the girls in the 2 Girls 1 Cup video. They also said that they have audio proof (which they've yet to play) of Patch saying "death to whitey". You can trust this information, as it comes from the most reliable name in news ;)

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Proof! Yup, I bet you never knew that talking shows up in photos as speech bubbles! Isnt this the most shocking thing ever! :eek::biggrin1:

Attachments

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a feeling that Patchos would be rather strict as a Moderator. You just have to look at the attached evidence to see she doesn't mess around when it comes to matters of discipline !

Attachments

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't it about time some more mods were recruited, some of the last lot, for whatever reasons, didn't work out. Patchos is a stalwart and true supporter of the site, she brings light into all our lives in the chat room, she's like the Tinkerbell of sluttishness. I know for a fact she would not turn into a mean power mad tyrant who banned everyone in the chat room if they had the temerity to disgree with her if she became a moderator.

Patchos for mod.

I rarely visit chatworld so I'm not sure who you're sniping at here. Nor am I familiar with Patchos. But she looks harmless enough in her avatar.

If you ignore the red eyes.

I have no problem with mods being mean, power mad tyrants as long as they're on my friends list. :wink:

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
peopletokill.jpg
I'm writing down all your names...you'll be sorry

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Right on. She's got my vote. Patchos would bring the average size on the Mod team by a couple inches at least.