Patrick Leblanc

Overall he looks great but I feel awkard when he smiles on latest Instagram rolls like it is forced and this strap on inside boxers is meh to be honest :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yara232312
Surprised he is showing his feet.

View attachment 138653751
He did do one erotic video where a muscle stud pornstar took off Patrick’s socks and sensually rubbed his feet, it’s hard to find though. His face wasn’t prominent during the foot rub
 
I honestly can't with how many people are so pressed by his sexuality.

He's a performer. I never care about a performer's sexuality as long as they seem to genuinely enjoy what they're doing. All this talk about "gay baiting" is pathetic. Grow tf up and stop policing people for your own personal amusement.

My issue is with his deceptive filming practices. Don't love the no-face, no-voice approach. I also don't love the fake bulges. He has an amazing body and a nice dick. He doesn't need to fake it.

I think if he gets comfortable and just embraces it, he could have a lucrative career. Until then, I'll just enjoy whatever free stuff he posts.
How are you acting all high and mighty when you're doing the same thing, policing him for how he films and calling it deceptive, he's a performer, maybe that's how he performs, and it's not policing, if he's pretending to be gay to get a gay male audience that's honestly disgusting and he's wasting people's time
 
What I've never understood about Patrick is WHY, WHY on earth he has never been photographed professionally. I can imagine Tom Cullis, Rick Day, Kevin McDermott, Joan Cristol, Michael Stokes, Jake O'Donnell, Paul Henry, Stas Vokman, etc. would all jump at the chance to make some incredible images with him. Put down the fucking iPhone, and get that beautiful body in front of a REAL camera with a REAL photographer, and make some REAL content that would blow people's minds, for the love of god, PLEASE!
 
What I've never understood about Patrick is WHY, WHY on earth he has never been photographed professionally. I can imagine Tom Cullis, Rick Day, Kevin McDermott, Joan Cristol, Michael Stokes, Jake O'Donnell, Paul Henry, Stas Vokman, etc. would all jump at the chance to make some incredible images with him. Put down the fucking iPhone, and get that beautiful body in front of a REAL camera with a REAL photographer, and make some REAL content that would blow people's minds, for the love of god, PLEASE!
I'm surprised that none of you knows Patrick is an AI.
 
What I've never understood about Patrick is WHY, WHY on earth he has never been photographed professionally. I can imagine Tom Cullis, Rick Day, Kevin McDermott, Joan Cristol, Michael Stokes, Jake O'Donnell, Paul Henry, Stas Vokman, etc. would all jump at the chance to make some incredible images with him. Put down the fucking iPhone, and get that beautiful body in front of a REAL camera with a REAL photographer, and make some REAL content that would blow people's minds, for the love of god, PLEASE!
It's one thing to be a real model and another thing to be a simple fetish for forty-year-old gays with fried dopamine receptors and who want to make "content" for Instagram, Twitter or Onlyfans. The vast majority of "models" in that world are not.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Levi.Cole and Erote