Patrick Leblanc

Does he actually do custom vids? I've subscribed to his OF a couple times in the past and asked and he never responded. Hesitant to sub and try again. He's so gorgeous though.
 
Does he actually do custom vids? I've subscribed to his OF a couple times in the past and asked and he never responded. Hesitant to sub and try again. He's so gorgeous though.
Well Patrick is a member on this thread so just ask him here directly. He doesn't respond to his fans and followers on instagram, onlyfans, or anywhere else.

But he does respond to people on this thread. So I'd say ask away.
 
So true. But there's a lot of things he could do more often, like communicate and showing appreciation.
Yeah appreciation goes a very long way!! It’s like when you watch YouTube videos and the creator constantly says how appreciative they are of our viewership. Those words make me want to watch more. Humbleness is hot.

There was another OF creator, I don’t remember who, but every so often he’d post a video of about 30 seconds to a minute just expressing his gratitude for all of our support. That’s extremely attractive and says a lot about someone’s character.
 
Yeah appreciation goes a very long way!! It’s like when you watch YouTube videos and the creator constantly says how appreciative they are of our viewership. Those words make me want to watch more. Humbleness is hot.

There was another OF creator, I don’t remember who, but every so often he’d post a video of about 30 seconds to a minute just expressing his gratitude for all of our support. That’s extremely attractive and says a lot about someone’s character.
What would you say was "Patrick's" sole purpose for joining this thread? Some might say so he can monitor and make sure no one post his content. Meh, maybe...

But we here on this thread are such a small group of people compared to his actual social media platforms, you'd think he would take special request for his onlyfans.

Or at least when asked, answer everyone's questions that are beyond basic general information that everyone already knows.
 
What do you want him to do?? 😈
I actually like his current content, just would prefer something longer and maybe more personal. His stuff is the same short one minute videos and it's boring now. I've subbed 3 times over the years and never felt there was anything I hadn't seen before so unless he offers something new or custom I won't subscribe again. I guess he gets all he wants out of it otherwise it seems silly to not maximize the potential of your page.
 
I actually like his current content, just would prefer something longer and maybe more personal. His stuff is the same short one minute videos and it's boring now. I've subbed 3 times over the years and never felt there was anything I hadn't seen before so unless he offers something new or custom I won't subscribe again. I guess he gets all he wants out of it otherwise it seems silly to not maximize the potential of your page.
When was the last time you subscribed to his onlyfans? I also agree with you on the short videos and repetitive content year after year.

But as I mentioned to you before, since Patrick is on this thread, why not just talk to him directly.

You've got the source right here front and center, and talking to us about it won't answer your questions or make anything happen.