PC Muscle, Ejaculation Concerns

HernonG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Folks, newbie here. Great site!! :smile:

I read the PC muscle controls ejaculations and that if you can cut off your urine stream, then you have control of the muscle, which I can. The problem is, when I contract the pc muscle, it makes my erection rock hard and makes me ejaculate almost instantly upon insertion. This behavior is backwards from what I've read. I have to make sure to keep this muscle relaxed and when it's relaxed I can go on forever it seems. As soon as I contract/tighten the pc muscle, I ejaculate almost immediately. My problem seems to be that it's very hard to keep the muscle relaxed.

If it matters, I was a virgin until recently. My gf and I (who was also a virgin) had sex and I came immediately after insertion. I have practiced my theory while masterbating and I believe the pc muscle caused the premature ejaculation in addition to my gf's tightness and the fact that we were both virgins, nervousness, etc...

My girl loves to make me cum, she gets so wet herself, it's amazing. I've never cum from a BJ or handjob and in the beginning my girl thought something was wrong with me. Since then after enough oral enjoyment I contract the pc muscle and immediately cum to make her (and ME) happy. :biggrin1: In addition, it's sometimes hard to maintain an erection without a steady amount of stimulation but this is probably normal. :confused:

The problem is that during intercourse I find it hard to keep this muscle relaxed and end up cumming way too early. Is anyone else out there like this? Does anyone have any suggestions?