PE Video: Picking Up Babes With Monster Meat

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by thirteenbyseven, Aug 25, 2011.

1. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Danny Salas and his buddy Jay (the one with the hat and cool dude sun glasses) have a burgeoning penile enlargement business and are rightly proud of their dermal graft enhanced organs. So on this fine in SoCal the twosome decided to interview some women on their penile preferences- small, medium, large, mucho grande- and this is the result.

Does Penis Size Matter To Women? - YouTube

Both women, in the words of a now famous Southwest Airlines captain with blue balls who left his cockpit mic open, are eminently doable. However both women also seem a little indifferent to the question of what Danny and Jay are packing downstairs. Even Jay's primal-male "I'm baaad, I'm hung" bob and weave have no apparent seductive effect on them.

Maybe offering up platinum credit cards is the real secret to vaginal lubrication.

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Known that for a long time

3. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Hey, I typed that while multi-tasking. It should read: "so on this fine day in SoCal."

I also forgot to provide the link to this penile/male enhancement company. Apparently they are pretty well known in the industry. Phallocare - Penis Enlargement, Surgical and Non Surgical

Caveat Emptor

Draft saved Draft deleted