Sekio
Legendary Member
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2021
- Posts
- 316
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,100
- Points
- 188
- Location
- Bartolo, Río Grande,Puerto Rico
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
You haven't seen his content on twitter have you?Yo
u truly believe he is?![]()
You haven't seen his content on twitter have you?Yo
u truly believe he is?![]()
I have. Yes. That means nothing.You haven't seen his content on twitter have you?
Probably because he had a girlfriend, and I’m sure he had sex with her for his onlyfans.Yo
u truly believe he is?![]()
Had in are they over?Probably because he had a girlfriend, and I’m sure he had sex with her for his onlyfans.
Been a while since I’ve watched his video.Had in are they over?
Their chemistry was very passionate, and raw.
Fingering his hole with cum
What a juicy whole bro
Being gay or straight is about who you’re attracted to. You think everyone does what they want for a living? Something they really enjoy? It’s not too much of a stretch to think that he needed the money so he’s doing content that he knows will sell like crazy.Yo
u truly believe he is?![]()
Don't they all eventually? Bitches can't help but argue about it. Vicariously, I might adYet another thread getting derailed from the sexuality debate![]()
Honestly sounds too good to be true.Anyone get the pegging video ? Is it with it? 9.99 seems cheap
Doing butt stuff doesn't make a man automatically gay. Surprisingly narrow minded for a homo, don't you think?Yo
u truly believe he is?![]()
Those kind of comments come from a wishful thinking mind setDoing butt stuff doesn't make a man automatically gay. Surprisingly narrow minded for a homo, don't you think?![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.