Pearly Penile Papules

facedowndeep

1st Like
Media
I have a hard bump right on the line of my circumcision scar. The doctor said it's a pearly penile papule, but there's only one. I think it's a bit bigger than the ones that ring the head in that picture, but it's beneath the skin. And it's hard like a pebble.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't have them :wink::rolleyes:

pimple is a horrible comparison... PPP look more like tastebuds to me.

the boy doesn't have'em, and i admit to being a bit curious about how PPPs feel to the touch. not so much the vag, cuz i doubt me Jenny reads braille, more hands/mouth wise. :ponder:

to the dudes with the PPP, do they feel any different than the rest of your glans? like stimulation and sensitivity? :redface:

D_gu67y

Just Browsing
Media

the boy doesn't have'em, and i admit to being a bit curious about how PPPs feel to the touch. not so much the vag, cuz i doubt me Jenny reads braille, more hands/mouth wise. :ponder:

to the dudes with the PPP, do they feel any different than the rest of your glans? like stimulation and sensitivity? :redface:

They feel very sensitive

facedowndeep

1st Like
Media
Mine aren't very sensitive unless I'm fully hard, then it's a bit like having a marble rolled around on the shaft. Even then someone would have to be pushing on it with their hand, it's not really noticeable otherwise.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was with a guy once who had them in a perfect arrangement around the head of his cock... it was so perfectly arranged that they seemed natural. They were actually quite attractive, and like they were supposed top be there, not like something to go to the doctor for. he said he liked them too, but some people just assume that is some kind of infection... which it is not.

snapshot27

Just Browsing
Media
I had them all under head of penis and around top. They feel like sandpaper when giving a guy a blowjob with them. I had mine removed 18 months ago. Tried to get it done on nhs but couldnt, so paid private. Well worthit, no scaring either and now i have a smooth penis. Im so happy as those things really got me down.

justforyouman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have PPP
PPP are small white coloured skin tags or domes that form around the penis gland. They appear in rows around the rim of the penis head and may also appear on either side of the frenulum. They are considered a “normal” variant. They are totally harmless and are not contagious in any way. They are not a sexually transmitted disease (STD). I think it is HOT, and I have some PPP on my dick, my gf loves it.
This group is for those who have PPP or think it look hot in a cock! enjoy, comment and post your pics! http://www.lpsg.org/groups/1028-pearly+penile+papules/

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I have PPP
PPP are small white coloured skin tags or domes that form around the penis gland. They appear in rows around the rim of the penis head and may also appear on either side of the frenulum. They are considered a “normal” variant. They are totally harmless and are not contagious in any way. They are not a sexually transmitted disease (STD). I think it is HOT, and I have some PPP on my dick, my gf loves it.
This group is for those who have PPP or think it look hot in a cock! enjoy, comment and post your pics! http://www.lpsg.org/groups/1028-pearly+penile+papules/

Now 4!!! Do you really need 4 simultaneous threads on this?