Pedro Pascal

I don't know HOW this has not been posted here yet... I mean do y'all SEE THAT THING?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

god bless you
 
I don't know HOW this has not been posted here yet... I mean do y'all SEE THAT THING?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Things I would let him do to me. Plus I'm jealous because if someone else got that dick you know they r lucky
 
I don't know HOW this has not been posted here yet... I mean do y'all SEE THAT THING?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
What thing ?
 
People aren’t going to post the link because they have this weird obsession over “protecting” him.I read it a few months ago expecting it to be some homo erotic poetry and writing. What it ended up being is some poorly written short stories that have some characteristics of his real life in it. I really don’t see the obsession in keeping it private. Some stories you could say he’s talking about women and some stories you could say he’s talking about men. So many people have different interpretations on what these stories mean depending on which forum you’re on. For example “the how to get over him” story is mostly used by people to say that it proves he’s gay, but the community on tumblr thinks he’s talking from the point of view of his female love interest and expressing how she got over him. Trust me, when you read it, you are going to be disappointed. It reveals nothing. If I find the link, I’ll post it on here, but really his stories are mostly fantasy writing like when he’s talking about a character that wants to stab his sisters husband in the neck. it was so boring and gave nothing that I just forgot about the link completely. His relationship with Sebastiano mauri is better evidence of him being gay or bisexual than those stories.
Heard it wasn't one and that the secret blog was more dealing with the death of his mom.
 
Another day, another slutty outfit

2uvaRsh.jpg

MnmoQqQ.jpg

lfA9OiF.jpg

4JDtI3h.jpg
 
He’s on a mission to make a statement this weekend y’all that’s a queer sandwich right there!! With his sister in the middle. Edgar is in a glass closet just like Pedro.
Is the guy on the far right Jon Kortajarena, Luke Evans ex-boyfriend? Jon K. used to hang out with Michele Morrone until DL made a thread about it.
 
Is the guy on the far right Jon Kortajarena, Luke Evans ex-boyfriend? Jon K. used to hang out with Michele Morrone until DL made a thread about it.
Yup! He and Edgar are both friends w Pedro and I’ve seen rumors that he used to hook up with both of them (I think the Edgar ones are more likely). Also not the only exbf of Luke that Pedro might have a history with…
 
  • Like
Reactions: HRHAlexandria
If thats what it is, posting getty images of the pride flag, quoting a cryptic song lyric is not helping anyone. At least his story is more substantial.
He’s openly voicing his support at a time where LGBT, especially T, people are very vulnerable. That kind of support means a lot. Especially to young people who feel unsafe, or unloved by the world.