pencil dick

james123

1st Like
Joined
Apr 20, 2006
Posts
35
Media
0
Likes
1
Points
153
Gender
Male
what would be the deffinition of a pencil dick and what would the measurements be? example: would a 7x5 dick be measured as a pencil dick? seems to be the average. thanks.
 
Pencil dick, not to be rude, would probably be under 4.5" in girth. Of course, that's fully dependant on length. If a 9 or 10 incher was only 4.5-5" around, they'd still be a pencil dick, just a nice long one. :p

Pencil dick is just a penis that's noticably disproportioned in girth vs. length. Better than a tree strump. :p

So at 7x5, no that's not much of a pencil. It's quite desirable. ;)
 
Visually and technically, sure. XD It'd still look thin compared to the length. :p If I happened upon a penis that size, I'd run for the hills in fear. XD

Edit: Wait, isn't that horse size? D=
 
Visually and technically, sure. XD It'd still look thin compared to the length. :p If I happened upon a penis that size, I'd run for the hills in fear. XD

Edit: Wait, isn't that horse size? D=

It is indeed! A certain member on here claims her bf has just such a tool.
Can you guess who :biggrin1: