Penile elongation

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Experts agree: There is no man in the world who would not want to be his penis a few inches bigger. That's why most are positive in any method that can guarantee that this is done.
However, after more than a century of dubious and sometimes paranoid penile elongation efforts, there is still not much you can do. Sure, there are many supposed choices such as penis pills, creams, brutal stretching exercises, scary devices and penis surgery. Nearly none of them work. The few approaches that can produce results often have moderate benefits and serious side effects. How serious? In some cases, they cause severe erectile dysfunction.
However, common sense does not prevent many from attempting rough treatments on a vital part of their anatomy, putting much risk in the process.

My erection only improved after doing PE.

So you're saying the guys over at PEGym, Matters of Size, Thundersplace, and quite a few people here including me are all liars and delusional?

Enlargement takes time and patience, it's the people who expect fast results and never bother to do the actual research and reading that end up fucking their shit up.

PE doesn't work for most because most won't put in the time nor the work. They don't want to warm up, they don't see the importance in hearing and recovery so it doesn't surprise me when most people say PE doesn't work.

It CAN be done safely and effectively. Most of all if you just do some proper research you can find all the resources for free and you're not obliged to buy any products.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There definitely are liars in this. That doesn't mean everyone is lying. There definitely are risks, but that doesn't mean every method is risky, and certainly not all the time.

Automobiles are a safe means of transportation when used by responsible drivers with a moderate level of training, but are extremely dangerous if a driver is untrained or careless. I can provide an endless list of activities and objects that are performed or used every day that have potential risk. PE is no different. It isn't for everyone....people are of course unique and their bodies respond to stimuli, medicines, foods, excercise, etc. in different ways.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Experts agree: There is no man in the world who would not want to be his penis a few inches bigger. That's why most are positive in any method that can guarantee that this is done.
However, after more than a century of dubious and sometimes paranoid penile elongation efforts, there is still not much you can do. Sure, there are many supposed choices such as penis pills, creams, brutal stretching exercises, scary devices and penis surgery. Nearly none of them work. The few approaches that can produce results often have moderate benefits and serious side effects. How serious? In some cases, they cause severe erectile dysfunction.
However, common sense does not prevent many from attempting rough treatments on a vital part of their anatomy, putting much risk in the process.

WTF is the point of your post? There are many forums here and you chose to spend your time on the PENIS ENLARGEMENT forum doing exactly what? Trolling?

Get lost. There are many, many men who swear by PE. Are they all liars? But seriously, find better things to do with your time.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There definitely are liars in this. That doesn't mean everyone is lying. There definitely are risks, but that doesn't mean every method is risky, and certainly not all the time.

Automobiles are a safe means of transportation when used by responsible drivers with a moderate level of training, but are extremely dangerous if a driver is untrained or careless. I can provide an endless list of activities and objects that are performed or used every day that have potential risk. PE is no different. It isn't for everyone....people are of course unique and their bodies respond to stimuli, medicines, foods, excercise, etc. in different ways.

Great answer but you are also seriously answering an idiot who came to a PENIS ENLARGEMENT forum to tell people, without any of his own evidence, or experience or proof, that it doesn't work.

It is so bizarre why this forum tolerates this kid of nonsense,

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Great answer but you are also seriously answering an idiot who came to a PENIS ENLARGEMENT forum to tell people, without any of his own evidence, or experience or proof, that it doesn't work.

It is so bizarre why this forum tolerates this kid of nonsense,
My answers aren't necessarily for him, as I'm more concerned with others reading his BS and taking it to heart.