penis color

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a conspiracy among doctors and midwives the world over. They secretly douse the penis with a liquid solution immediately after birth. It often results in the fluctuation of penile skin colour, as distinct from the rest of the body. Some men are born with a natural immunity to the solution.

It started as a joke perpetrated by exiled members of the Illuminati.

It is now funded by KBR Halliburton.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I have never used lube/Vaseline or anything else for jacking... would anyone care to shed some light on that topic too...if that changes things (slightly or greatly?)

You're asking if using lube changes your dick color?

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ok, so lately I have been seeing a lot of guys naked due to the fact that I am now a freshman in an all male dorm so it's a common thing. I have noticed that a lot of guys that are very white have dicks and balls that are a darker color than their skin. Why is it like this? is it an age thing? I'm a freshman so I have not really seen many fully developed penises before so I'm pretty brainless when it comes to stuff like this.

My penis turned a few shades noticibly darker once I started nude sunbathing. It tanned like the rest of me, except that unlike the rest of me, the tan never disappeared.