Penis Curve, Positions

SRV524: Hey all, question for ya. My penis is curved down and it's hard to have sex in some positions. The girl can't be on top facing me because it's like snapping my dick, but facing away is ok and not that painful. Most of our positions are doggy or missionary with her legs on my shoulders because if the legs are flat, again that hurts the dick. It's hard because the size is a little over 7, but that's if you flatten it but if it's just hanging there it's not as long, maybe an inch less or so, so in some positions it's hard to enter because of the size difference. Can you guys suggest any ideas for positions? I know of about 15-20 positions and I only use a few because of the size. Thanks all!

SRV524: I just wanted to edit something as well....
We've been having sex like 3 times a day for the past week (with the exception of the past few days), and usually I can cum in like 10-15 min with a condom on, yet I've been able to go like 3-4 HOURS without being anywhere near close to orgasm. This is every time, not just the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time. I've tried it without a condom a few times, and I could only go like 5 min but now I can go towards 45. It's nice because I can go long (and give her lots of orgasms as well), but when I pull out to cum, it takes me like 5 min if I jerk off to cum on her. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?
I know if we don't have sex every single day and such, but something I can do besides that. Thanks again.