Penis Envy

TarHeel08

Just Browsing
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Posts
3
Media
7
Likes
0
Points
86
Location
United States
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
I'm a straight male with a very small penis. I'm not like most of the guys with small dicks that come on here. I'm not totally into humiliation and that kind of stuff. I just peruse on here because honestly, for all real intents and purposes, I'm jealous of you guys. It's not any sort of "manhood" thing. I do just fine with my life. I've also been with my fair share of women. To be honest, I've just had to become much better at giving oral sex to make up for my size deficiency. I won't say exactly how big (small?) it is, although you are more than welcome to take a crack at it. I'm really just posting these so those of you who are well-endowed can see how lucky you are.
 

Attachments

3.5 x 5.5. You sound far from down on your size. In fact you have a great attitude and have enjoyed great sex it seems! All the best to you.
 
I lost about 90 pounds or so but have gained some back like 8 pounds over the Holidays. My cock was average but looked smaller because of the all the fat around it. I now notice it more I can actually look down and see it while showering or peeing. It looks bigger but it really isn't. I am not saying to lose weight but it is a good result of all my hard work. My cock is only 6 inches when erect.
 
hey man....looks like it might not be very long...maybe 4.5"-5" long....but you look very thick. and thickness will do the trick faster than length will I believe. and a good tongue helps too like you said! congrats on a great attitude. we all have pros and cons about ourselves to deal with...and you seem to be dealing and overcoming this to great advantage to yourself.
 
Wow! That thing is small as hell! LOL I think I'd die of shame if I had to show a girl that flap of skin. Have girls made coments or laughed at you? Thank freaking god I have what I have! Are you Asian?
 
It's alright I'm used to it. So, I don't have a 6 pack or a big dick. Such is life. I've got plenty of other things for me. Just because you have a big dick doesn't mean you have to be a big dick.
 
Yeah it's the 6pack that does it...and my ChemE degree LOL. My dick wasn't that small the first time I ever measured it LOL.
With your legendary wit I'm sure you aced your ChemE degree. :rolleyes:

To the original poster: as long as it works and you enjoy using it, nothing else matters.
 
Magna Cum Laude
That still doesn't give you the right to act like a total asshole. You don't see me bragging about doing my MSc in microbiology, now do you? So be a good boy and go drink your phenol.
 
Penis envy is when a 3-5 year old girl is jealous that a boy has a penis and she doesnt and she wants one. You have that? lol