Penis inversion surgery

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This came up in forum from another site. Would interested in to know what you guys think of this.

Thanks for the compliments on my mancunt, but it's not a real vagina--that's the fantasy. With PENIS INVERSION SURGERY all of my 9 inch cock was put up inside me so MY COCK can be fucked like a pussy and I still shoot huge loads of cum. My personal website listed on my pictures here explains the whole process. Straight men have told me it feels like pussy, but better, tighter. Guys say it feels like a blowjob & fuck at the same time because of my great muscle control down there. Just a nice guy trapped in the body of a musclesexgod.

Xtube videos

TheManginaMan

Attachments

Reactions: Anthjj997

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
it could be false or true..who knows.. of course the quality of the pics is poor thus bringing to believe that they are photoshopped...btw reassignment surgery really exists and the result is like a real vagina..at least at a first look :D

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he didn't want his 9-incher he could have just given it to me. I'd love to replace my tiny little cocktail sausage with a much larger model. If the story is true, then it's a waste of a perfectly good piece. Half the world starves...

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why are you all just clicking on the attached photos and making your judgments? There's also a link to XTube where you can watch masturbation videos of this er...um...person?

I try to be open-minded, but this stretches the limits of my tolerance. I can't imagine any doctor doing such a surgery in the United States, so this person probably went to Mexico or South America to have this procedure. Although the surgery is the same as sex reassignment, the process and situation are quite different. Transsexuals have to go through years of counseling and medical testing before a doctor will operate on them, and all to make sure that the patient will adjust well to the new gender assignment. This person seems to just have a sexual fetish of some kind.

And I can't imagine who would fuck that! Oy!

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On a similar note, I met a kid (probably barely 18) at Steamworks (bathhouse) in Berkeley, CA about a year ago who was hung at least 9 or 10 inches, and I thought I'd hit the mother load. He was young, really cute, skinny, and his cock was practically draggin' the ground. Once we got back to his room, all he wanted to do was give me head. He'd move every time I reached for his cock, and eventually I asked him what was wrong. I figured he'd say, "Oh I already came," or maybe even, "I'm HIV positive."

Instead he said, "I hate my cock, and I don't like to be reminded that it's there." I was shocked! So, instead of having sex, I spent the next hour talking to him about it and (gently) suggesting that he might be transsexual. Being so young and such a twink, it was hard to evaluate how effeminate he was, but he wasn't exactly butch, and I'm pretty sure he should have been born female.

Still, I couldn't help thinking, "If I had a cock like that, I'd want to be reminded of it every moment of every day!" Hell, I'd probably never put it away! LOL

Reactions: balanceofpower874

LPSGeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hmm... ok not a real vagina, a penis inversion, so a sex change operation was done. Then again it could be a F to M who took hormones and still kept the female parts below, that's what it looks like to me.

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I can't get my head around the idea of penis inversion. It seems to be distinctly different to a sex change.

What happens to the testicles?

How, and where, was the surgery performed? If this is all real

Very, very strange

back in the womb life we was all female and only at a later stage of fetus development the genitals become masculine or feminine depending on hormones rush... when a surgery like this is performed the penis and the testicles are fully erased while the empty space is used to make a new vagina.. obviously it has no lubrication and it closer cul-de-sac... you have to consider a thing.. the penis is not only that part you see bulging from lower adbomen but there is an "inner penis" or penis root that goes until the anus...

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media

I think that this is quite interesting and I have done some research into it. There is no way that this is an FTM. The basic body structure of this guy is not right for that. Also, there is no way to get that amount of muscle on an FTM.
The guy as I remember lives in Los Angeles and the concept is quite interesting. Hey, if I were not married, and I were in L.A. I would like to take a ride in that saddle to "try it out". My curiosity would be on what I as a top would get out of it with regards to feel. Would this guy have some control over muscles that could change the sensations for a sex partner? As a gay top dude, I would say that if it had the benefits to me that were right, and the feeling of a good screw were there with the male body attached, it would certainly get my attention.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Where does the cum go? Is it absorbed by his body or just dribble out over time? It's pretty disgusting thinking about it, actually. I mean, it looks like it might feel great fucking him but .....

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went to see a show called Puppetry of the Penis a few years back with a group of friends (for anyone who hasn't heard of it, a quick Google search will reveal all). Anyway, one of the two performers inverted his average sized penis at one point. Not his balls, just the penis. The show was also shown on large screens and there was no mistaking what he had done. I tried it that evening but it seems impossible, - yet it isn't.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's like Ripley's: Believe It Or Not! (You have to say that in your head in Jack Palance's voice--Yanks of a certain age will understand) but rated XXX.

Not sure what to believe. I found the xtube page somewhat disconcerting, but I try to remain open-minded about things like this. We are all brothers and sisters on this rock, parading through life's rich pageant..........

LPSGeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
FuzzyKen said: There is no way that this is an FTM. The basic body structure of this guy is not right for that. Also, there is no way to get that amount of muscle on an FTM.

I disagree Fuzzy, I met and spoke to a man who was totally muscular with a beard and hairy chest like the person in those pics, but he was a female on hormones M to F, no breasts etc. Besides in one of the videos while masturbating there was a clit and an inversion whatever that is aside from reassignment surgery would not have a clit, right? Plus where did the balls go? There are shows about transgendered M to F and they do have as much muscle if not more than the average guy.

So not to be argumentative with you, just saying I have seen the opposite of what you believe.