Penis Pulsating

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ericbear said:
fuck cream!?

Sigh! After all that literary education...

Somehow, the elegance of "nacreous" just seems at odds with the crudeness of "fuck cream."

As I've mentioned in another thread, I'm not too experienced with banter of a sexual nature. My eloquence somehow deserts me in such situations and I'm usually reduced to grunts, groans and whimpers ... and maybe an occasional, "Oh, fuck, yeah!" But "nacreous" is an adjective that I think aptly describes my viscous load of semen, so I used it.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Child_of_the_sun said:
mine sometimes pulses, but I was wondering, you cocksuckers out there, have you ever been sucking and felt the stream of blood under the skin pumping through the veins, a pretty constant flow?

Yes! That's so hot as well... A lot of guys can't get hard enough to feel this sometimes, but some of the guys I've been with had had real rock-hard hard-ons where you can literally feel the pulse with your tongue! I'm a qualified First Aider, trained to take pulses in the wrist and neck, but I feel suitably qualified to take the other kind of pulse as well!

Tascar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Child_of_the_sun said:
mine sometimes pulses, but I was wondering, you cocksuckers out there, have you ever been sucking and felt the stream of blood under the skin pumping through the veins, a pretty constant flow?
I've felt that before.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Child_of_the_sun said:
have you ever been sucking and felt the stream of blood under the skin pumping through the veins, a pretty constant flow?
Can't say that I have -- though it's a pretty disturbing image when I think of it.

I pulsate the closer I get to orgasm, guess that's my "warning signal". Heh ... once was with a guy who has a pretty noticable "pulsing motion" -- a bobbed at least an inch with each beat. Kinda hot to watch, hotter to get fucked by. :biggrin1: