Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cut and almost never use lube during masturbation. I have very little skin movement, so usually focus on the shaft only, with my index finger touching the area where my frenulum would have otherwise been. I also sometimes use gentle touches to rub my glans, often getting a bit of precum to help. I rarely use lube during sex either as my wife gets very wet and we hardly ever feel the need for it. Not a fan of lube as it gets messy after sex/masturbation.

Reactions: Clrwtrdlbud71-fl
D

deleted4783311

I love it dry..no lube. I leak a lot of precum, so sometimes I use that. Dry just feels better to me.

Reactions: Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm cut and vastly prefer masturbating dry, although occasionally will use lube just for novelty entertainment purposes. With a woman it's usually not necessary to add lube but sometimes, well, a little help is needed to get things to fit smoothly.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

CaptainRugby

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never use lube when wanking, very rarely do when fucking girls vaginally, but have done if the girl is particularly tight or something. With anal, of course, the more lube the better, unless you want it to hurt like buggery (pun intended).

Phantom253

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am happily cut and prefer masturbating dry. i did try some CBD cremes for fun and had some fun with it. Interesting though my PSA lab tests have always been almost zero which are great But my last test was in the high side of the normal range. Those men who have the opportunity might track your PSA numbers over time. Uncuts may be even more susceptible to the liberal use of CBD cremes especially those that may include THC. This may be a none issue we shall see. Works great as lube any way. Love the mint-based!
Interesting that the use of CBD creme would raise your PSA levels. Let's hope the use of the creme in raising your PSA levels is a one off event.
As a prostate cancer survivor, I urge all men, especially if you have a family history of prostate cancer, to have a Digital Rectum Exam, DRE, at least bi annually. Same with a PSA test to get a baseline established. I'm now cancer free after 3 years since my prostatectomy.

As for jerking off, I'm cut and use coconut oil or vaseline.

Stay healthy

Reactions: 4pleasure7.75

I’ve never used lube. Sometimes it honestly has the opposite effect of its intended purpose. Even when I was a teenager and jerked off a few times in a tube sock I did it dry. I’m the odd one out it seems!

mdma

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut here, I don't use lube, just my own precum, it feels great! I only sometimes use spit...
I used lube a couple of times and didn't really like it.

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was cut at birth and prefer to use lube when I can. My favorite lube to use during masturbation is coconut oil. A second favorite is spit as it reminds me of receiving a blow job.

There are also times where I masturbate dry as it can be more convenient to do so. I'm actually trying to break that habit cause I hear it can be bad if done too often. I do, enjoy the sensations of dry masturbation though.

When I use lube during masturbation it makes my penis more sensitive. I'm able to feel more and use more varying techniques. Dry masturbation has it's own unique sensations but I'm also limited in the movements and variations. I also have to be more careful and less rough.

cumbear

Expert Member
Media
When I'm masturbating I don't generally need to use anything as I produce a lot of precum which acts as a natural lube. If i'm bottoming for a guy then I usually lube myself inside very well using a water based, condom safe one. When you're fucking you can never have enough lube, IMO.
I’m the same way. I’m cut and when I masturbate I precum a lot. So I use that as my lube

Reactions: goldscorpguy