Penis Scrutiny

D

deleted111

I had a rather interesting afternoon in the office today.
Many of my co-workers are aware of how much of a bulge I have.
Granted the sight of seeing a bulge doesn't always paint a picture of actually large or long what is underneath is but it gives a pretty clear indication that its above average.

So anywho....

ONe of the assistant plant managers today, who I might add is a HUGE horn dog. Is standing across from my desk and starts to stare at my crotch. I of course noticed it almost immediately because my mind is trained to watch for these kinds of things after years of abuse by the world LOL.

Anyways, out of nowhere he goes.
"Nate, did you take my pringles can out of my lunch box and put it in your pants?"

My face must have turned at least 10 shades of red in a matter of minutes.

I was so completely embarassed. There were 5 people in the office at the time not including myself. 2 of the people in the office already knew and had actually asked me about it before just based on their own curiosity.

The remaining 2 were all stareing and looking very inquisitive.

I am not worried about what will happen with this.
It just reaffirmed my belief that sometimes ignorance is better.
Consequently, I will not be wearing these jeans to work anytime soon again.

Just thought I would share my afternoon.

Thanks all....Nater

Reactions: g_thirsty

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should have said, "Yeah, I hid it behind my cock so you wouldn't know where it was."

kracken: This will sound catty (and to some probably gross), but you should have replied: "Why? Are you looking for a salty treat?"

Kracken
Gay, Jewish & Republican - - and you thought YOU had problems :D

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
"yeah, I figured you had enough already, fatass"

really though, this kind of silly shit is not WORTH feeling embarrassed about. I mean, HE'S the one who should be embarrassed. I think most of us get this happening to us occasionally, and I've found the best response is simply to stare at the jerk until they realize what an ass they've just made of themselves. of course the real idiots NEVER realize, but everyone else nearby does.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've had similar experiences in the work place although not with such an audience as in your recent example.
There was one guy who reported to me who kept looking at me "down there". At first I thought it was my imagination but it continued and I couldn't say I noticed him doing it with other people though that was hard to assess. Finally, during a 1on1 session I noted my observation that he had difficulty maintaining eye contact. He knew what I was talking about right away and became flustered. I kept it purely professional and neither of us mentioned specifics. His behavior improved after that.
On another occasion I was at a large company sponsored off site meeting. We had meetings and took part in team building games and activities. On the last day a colleague asked to talk to me privately. He worked at another site so we didn't interact regularly but were paired up during some of the activities. He came right out and said he could tell I was hung and asked if we could talk about it. Long story short, we talked for a few minutes. He is on the bigger side himself but not like me. I see him from time to time, always in a professional setting, and nothing uncomfortable has ever transpired.

Reactions: SillyGayBoy