Penis size linked to hair loss

Hello,

This is a serious thread.

I am a student studying endocrinology at Manchester Uni.
I'm currently working on a paper investigating a possible link between male pattern baldness and penis size.

Please could you post your size(flacid and erect) and age, followed by the condition of your hair ie. are you suffering from thinning hair, a receeding hairline etc. Also if you have hair on your chest and back.

If you are experiancing male pattern baldness please could you state your age when you first noted a change

Thank you. I appreciate your time and help with this.

D_Jaime El Woody

Just Browsing
Media
flaccid: 5.5-6
erect: 8.5-9
condition of hair: still there, but starting thinning and receeding a little
hair on your chest: y
and back: few

I have an older brother who is hairier (more hairy?) than I am, way balder, and (from what I know, which is not much) hung but not as much as I am.
My father is really bald, really hair, and really well hung (from what I recall when accidentally seeing him naked in corridor or bathroom)

Hope that helps.

And there ARE very serious PhD on cock size.

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i've always wondered this myself. as an overabundance of testosterone leads to hair loss, and of course testoserone is what causes the penis to grow. by the way my boyfriend has a really big one and his hair is thinning. but he's also in his 30's.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

This is a serious thread.

I am a student studying endocrinology at Manchester Uni.
I'm currently working on a paper investigating a possible link between male pattern baldness and penis size.

Please could you post your size(flacid and erect) and age, followed by the condition of your hair ie. are you suffering from thinning hair, a receeding hairline etc. Also if you have hair on your chest and back.

If you are experiancing male pattern baldness please could you state your age when you first noted a change

Thank you. I appreciate your time and help with this.
"I are serious cat. This is serious thread."

Luckily, nobody who uses such unsound methods for obtaining data is likely to get a degree in anything.

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm. Interesting tread. I had the feeling that there was a connection between my hair loss and my high sex drive, but there may also be a connection to my cock size.
I am 47 now and I started to get thin at the top when I was 19. At 25 I was balding and now I dont have much hair left. My cock is only about 5,2 inch or 13 cm when soft (less after a swim in cold water). It is 8.5 erect
I have very little hair on my chest and back.

Thank you for your replies thus far and please keep them coming.

I can assure that this is a serious post. I do not intend to use these emails as "evidence" but what comes out of it will be beneficial to myself.

The investigation is in it's infancy but past reports on this matter point to well endowned men having a good head of hair well into there 30's and older. There are many different factors that need to be considered but I'm looking at the hormonal (mainly DHT) angle.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The investigation is in it's infancy but past reports on this matter point to well endowned men having a good head of hair well into there 30's and older.
I still don't see how the results of a survey posted on a Web site can be of the slightest scientific use. Anyway, I'm a counterinstance to your putative correlation. Hair on top started thinning when I was in my twenties and is now mostly gone. To answer your other questions: Penis is 7.5 in. long x 6.25 around hard (soft measurements unknown). Hair on chest, not on back.