Penis Size Statistics

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i take a random 20k members from here the average would be 6.8-7.4 inches. anything in between! while from each 1k I should get at least 10 people over 9 inches? if this was true then in real life out there would be 10 people in 10k people? just 1 out of 1000 ? I dont think is accurate anyways.. I think 9 inchers and up are more common than that.

and there is no way 7 inches are in 1 in 50 .... more like 1 in 10-15people or so.

ask any women.. that had like 10-15 partners... they will tell u they have encounter 7-8 inchers and even a 10" ...so women whats ur opinion?

have u seen a dick the size as ur arm.. if nto then u havent seen a 10" (notes *** that i am 5'10" and my arm is 11 inches long.))

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
if i take a random 20k members from here the average would be 6.8-7.4 inches. anything in between! while from each 1k I should get at least 10 people over 9 inches? if this was true then in real life out there would be 10 people in 10k people? just 1 out of 1000 ? I dont think is accurate anyways.. I think 9 inchers and up are more common than that.

and there is no way 7 inches are in 1 in 50 .... more like 1 in 10-15people or so.

ask any women.. that had like 10-15 partners... they will tell u they have encounter 7-8 inchers and even a 10" ...so women whats ur opinion?

have u seen a dick the size as ur arm.. if nto then u havent seen a 10" (notes *** that i am 5'10" and my arm is 11 inches long.))

#1 rule of LPSG should be don't trust what people say about their penis sizes especially for the 10+ inchers. There may be some out there, but not as many as this site would have you believe.

As for the frequency of 7 inchers, I believe that it would be more like 1 in 20 or 25 would be that size or larger.

P.S. What is with all the ellipses? I don't know why some people use them so much. It gets kind of irritating after a while, but maybe I'm alone in my belief that people should try to use English properly even online.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I haven't had 10-15 partners but I have been with two 7-8 inchers. I haven't encountered anyone larger than that though.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
Below is the Kinsey chart.

Average Penis Size

As you can see, it indicates 1 out of every 10 at 7", 1 out of every 100 at 8", and 1 out of every 1000 at 9". That sounds plausable, except for the fact that so many say they run into those sizes at a higher frequency.

So why the decrepancy? I think one must look beyond the numbers on paper to find the answer. As usual, as in anything, other factors are involved. In this case it could be:

1) Kinsey's chart doesn't represent the whole accurately. Even though it involved 3500 men, only 59 were black and no Asians were mentioned if I recall correctly (at most there were only a few). Even though he only came up with a slightly bigger average for black men, the percentage of big outliners was in favor of black men by a substantial margin. The chart is only an overall blend of white and black men, and with only 59 black men involved, the charts percentages of big outliners are heavily skewed downward, provided the preliminary results that black men have a higher percentage of 8s and 9s is accurate. I'm going by memory on this, and I've well studied in this area. I've been involved in many discussions about size and polls and studies, but unfortunately can't readily find more Kinsey data to confirm for you what I'm saying. Maybe someone can produce the original study for us.

2) People run into those sizes more often because they just think they do. Is this a valid consideration. Yes and no. I know of many guys that dismiss women's claims of bigger run ins. They state women can't judge size, or that women are simply going by what guys tell them and that guys are prone to exaggerate to women about how big they are. I point out to the guys that the part about women can't judge size isn't a one way street. In other words, why don't the guys ever consider that if a woman is truly awful at judging size she will underestimate at times also. The guys only consider the overestimation. Underestimation to the guys does not compute, doesn't enter their thought process, and when mentioned they then switch to saying women are going by the guys lies or that the women are simply bragging to their gfs and therefore hyping up the guy's size. I can see some truth to that, but once again it's an incomplete overview. Not all women feel the need to hype it up, not all women are bad at estimating, some women use their hands width and grip as a gadge, not all women overestimate when they guess wrong as at least some are bound to underestimate. So while they have a point, they have blinders on to the other side of equation. There is some overall affect and truth to what they say, but not nearly to the high degree they claim.

3) The chart isn't representative of how often one encounters 7, 8, or 9 inchers because big guys get around more often due to increased confidence and higher demand due to penis size. The chart doesn't reflect that part of the equation. Even though some small and average size guys get around more often than some big guys, an overall correlation in relation to penis size exists. Sizesurvey did a poll of over 3100 guys and their results indicate an overall 2 to 1 ratio of number of sex partners in relation to penis size in favor of 7+ inchers. It didn't break it down into 7, 8, and 9 though. It could be that the ratio would be higher for an 8 than a 7, and higher for a 9 than an 8. No way to be sure, but it stands to reason the curve line would probably continue upward.

Side note: When women speak of big ones in general they are sometimes referring to girth (provided the length isn't short) or length, or both. Even though Sizesurvey only polled about length, it would seem logical that it can also be applied to girth at least to some degree - thicker guys in general get around more often. As a guy becomes aware that women love his extra girth he gains in confidence. Also, in some cases word of mouth can even produce for him some extra women.

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also the kinsey study's biggest flaw was the fact that the subjects measured themselves. Thus the Kinsey average may be an exaggeration. I believe there was a study conducted by LifeStyles on colllege men on spring break and the average came out to be like 5.6 inches in length, 4.5 inches in girth (Those number may be a little off but I know it was in that ballpark.

whatsup2

Just Browsing
Media
A study they did at UCSF in the Urology department showed the average length to only be around 5.1 inches, all measurments were done by researchers. I think the study used like 1500 men or something. Its not a huge number but it is enough to show trends and make predictions.

Stout

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like whatsup posting....let's use some science here folks. Another *scientific* study (with reference)

3300 in this study. pretty reasonable sample size with no self selection. Yes it would be nice if it was larger/different countries too there have been other studies that have shown race doesn't have large deviations to mean.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11223678&dopt=Abstract

less in this study but proves methods of previous study
Penile length in the flaccid and erect states: gui...[J Urol. 1996] - PubMed Result

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kinsey's research is wrong the same as internet polls are... (yes we lie about penis sizes) the only true researches out there are those don in univ in San francisco = 5.1 inches x 4.9 around , the one in brazil 5.87 inches and 4.8 around.. and there was another one in the 5.5~ .... those that go over 6 inches are completely wrong.. while I think the true penis average is around 5.2-5.3 inches and 4.8 circumference.

while who gets those people that are insecure about size to take part of the research? let say below 5 inches...?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've never seen 10 inches, ever. I've had somewhere around 20-30 partners. Most have been between 5 and 6 inches. I've been with maybe 1 true 7 incher. I don't think I've been with any bigger.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never seen 10 inches, ever. I've had somewhere around 20-30 partners. Most have been between 5 and 6 inches. I've been with maybe 1 true 7 incher. I don't think I've been with any bigger.

This seems palatable, and also consistent with my wife's experiences. She's also of the 20something partner range (a shameless floozy like Snoozan) and other than one 'decently above average' boyfriend, the variance of the rest of the pack was about an inch, and that includes me. When we watch adult films, there's a reason she asks "Where in the Hell do they find these guys?", as being 7 inches-plus certainly isn't extremely common.

Ultimately you can only rely on large studies though, as person-to-person experiences vary, and are not statistically significant. I'm sure that each girl and guy at LPSG has a different version of what they consider to be a 'normal sized penis', which is informed by the handful that they've happened to encounter over the years.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
At the end of the day none of it matters really, you are who you are with what you have got.

For what it is worth my experience tells me that most are between 5 and 7 inches. I`ve never seen one that is between 8.5 and 10 inches, less than 3.5 inches or more than 11inches. Does that mean they don`t exist?

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
I agree that the Kinsey numbers should be adjusted downward some to allow for the extra that self measured polls seem to create.

(It's worth noting though that studies, including the way the participants of Kinsey's poll were told to measure themselves, tend to be nbp. If one considers that during sex much of the fatpad can be compressed, more length then what just charts indicate is being put into women during intercourse. The average overall thickness of fatpads is about 1". Somewhat less for younger men and somewhat more for older men.)

However, even though the Kinsey chart needs to be adjusted downward, it may be the 7, 8, and 9 inch categories are already downward more than they should be. I'm basing this on the 59 black men that were polled and found to have a significantly higher percentage of outliner long ones. That is only a small sampling, but if it was indicative, and it could have been, then the chart is already skewed heavily downward in the 7, 8, and 9 inch categories.

If I may ask, my question to the ladies responding that they haven't seen long ones, which races of men are included in your experience? The vast majority of women say they meet those sizes, and more often on black men, with exceptions. (I promise I'm not trying to make this another black men vs penis size thread. I'm merely looking to get an accurate view of the charts, and how often women run into big ones. See my previous long winded post in this thread.)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
black, asian, eastern european jew, white, hispanic...

they all seemed to follow trend-- the one guy i was with who was 7 inches was a short skinny white guy. the smallest was a jewish guy, and the asians were right around the average.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Mine have all been White English guys.

Due to the fact that where I live is an area where very few black or asian people live, not because i`m racist.

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm just curious how you came up with these numbers. Seems like you are just pulling numbers out of your ass.

why don't you take time and read the whole thread (esp page 2).........then come back and comment

Hefty

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Isn't it a well-known fact, proven beyond all doubt, that *all* body measurements are distributed according to a Gauss bell curve? If so, why would the penis be different? (I think it also has been proven that the size of the penis has very little correlation to other body measurements.)

The standard deviation seems accurate to me. And the frequency of 9" and 10" cocks is probably very close to the numbers stated at the start of this thread. Remember, we're talking *true* 9" and 10". Almost everyone, without exception, will round up or add one or two inches to their real size.

I remember when I was 17 and came across statistics that stated that 90% of all men measure between 5" and 7" when fully erect. So only 5% would measure 7" or more. Given the standard deviation, I arrived at the number 1 in 50,000 for my size. It is probably correct.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Going by the Kinsey statistics - almost 66% of those questioned were between 5.5" and 6.5".

This place, while having many members (excuse pun) of a larger size is a mere drop in the ocean. I think (opinion here) if you were to ask 100 random men to "get happy" for you, I would doubt if one were over 8" - but almost all would be somewhere between 5.75 and 6.5". Size surveys are also slanted, given that it's known guys who know they're big are more likely to show off.

I hover around 7.5 - 7.75 x 5.5 - 5.75" and many women (including exes (so no need for flattery)) and men have said I'm amongst the biggest they've been with... and I know I'm not huge. So to call someone under 7" small is kind of silly.

After doing a lot of reading on this, I've come to this conclusion.

Small - below 5"
Below Average - 5" - 5.5"
Average - 5.5" - 6.5"
Above Average - 6.5" - 7.25"
Large - 7.25" - 7.75"
Very Big 7.75" - 8.5"
Scary - 8.5"+