Penis VOLUME Chart!

PENIS VOLUME CHART - What are you?

  • RED

    Votes: 114 2.6%
  • ORANGE

    Votes: 135 3.0%
  • YELLOW

    Votes: 237 5.3%
  • GREEN

    Votes: 921 20.7%
  • BLUE

    Votes: 1,610 36.2%
  • PURPLE

    Votes: 1,146 25.8%
  • WHITE (dont lie)

    Votes: 282 6.3%

  • Total voters
    4,445
Chaps,

Oh by the way, for the stats, Purple for me too. 8 x 6+

Wife is very happy. So am I
 
Chaps,

As an Engineer the only real way to find somethings volume is to dip it into a completely full container of water. Catch the water and measure its volume in a jug or weigh the water - 1mm3 water = 1gram.

This is along the lines of what I was saying, some months and pages back in this thread. But, as you will see if you follow the link, another guy claiming scientific credentials pooh-poohed my methodology.
 
Calboner,

As they say, great minds think alike. Good call, did it work?

As for Poohpoohing - seems he has it stuck up his arse!

Keep up the good work.

Regs
 
Chaps,

As an Engineer the only real way to find somethings volume is to dip it into a completely full container of water. Catch the water and measure its volume in a jug or weigh the water - 1mm3 water = 1gram.

No Maths involved.

Archimedes used it to measure his cock in the bath and said Eureka.

All boats float today due to Archimedes's cock measuring method.

Now THAT is a load of cock - all except the bit about measuring volumes.

You can do that with a large glass (obviously but use plastic) a bowl to catch the water, an erect penis, some room to do a pressup and some privacy. Keep your balls out of the way somehow (maybe a friend?). You may be able to do it just by bending over (without friend).

Someone try it please. I'll give it a go later but I'm at work so its not a thing to do in the office!

Cheers
Scout1,
As an engineer you should know that the amount of error you get using Archimedes method would be as great and sometimes greater than what you would get using the simple measuring and calculating method I describe in my chart description. For example, what position is your body in to dip your stick in the water if you have an upward erection? How much of the bottom of your penis is submerged (the part where your balls usually hang? I mean, you could really sit hard on the water and get a huge measurement if you really wanted to. I'm not even going to take a guess at how difficult it would be to capture all the spilled water, or measure it accurately. Honestly I am stunned that a guy claiming to be an engineer would have such lack of imagination, and fail so completely to anticipate the reality of the process suggested. Haven't you ever taken any "Labs" in college? Didn't you have to calculate standard deviation and a write-up explaining why your numbers didn't match the calculations? We had to be able to explain where all of the errors came from when our real world measurements didn't match the theory.
Anyway, in conclusion, in my engineering opinion, the quickest and easiest way to get an "reasonably accurate" volume measurement with a "reasonably cylindrically shaped penis" is to follow my directions for measuring and plot the results on my Penis Volume Chart. The only way I would waste the time and effort to hover upside-down over a beaker full of water with an erect penis is if I were either trying to verify the chart results or if I had a very unusually shaped penis.
 
Penis VOLUME ???? Gee, ill have to listen more closely. Mine barely makes a sound.

Guess I need to turn up the Volume ????? :frown1:

It should say "Eeeeeeeeeeee!", just like Mini-Me. :tongue:

Honestly I am stunned that a guy claiming to be an engineer would have such lack of imagination, and fail so completely to anticipate the reality of the process suggested.

POOH!
 
Scout1,
As an engineer you should know that the amount of error you get using Archimedes method would be as great and sometimes greater than what you would get using the simple measuring and calculating method I describe in my chart description. For example, what position is your body in to dip your stick in the water if you have an upward erection? How much of the bottom of your penis is submerged (the part where your balls usually hang? I mean, you could really sit hard on the water and get a huge measurement if you really wanted to. I'm not even going to take a guess at how difficult it would be to capture all the spilled water, or measure it accurately. Honestly I am stunned that a guy claiming to be an engineer would have such lack of imagination, and fail so completely to anticipate the reality of the process suggested. Haven't you ever taken any "Labs" in college? Didn't you have to calculate standard deviation and a write-up explaining why your numbers didn't match the calculations? We had to be able to explain where all of the errors came from when our real world measurements didn't match the theory.
Anyway, in conclusion, in my engineering opinion, the quickest and easiest way to get an "reasonably accurate" volume measurement with a "reasonably cylindrically shaped penis" is to follow my directions for measuring and plot the results on my Penis Volume Chart. The only way I would waste the time and effort to hover upside-down over a beaker full of water with an erect penis is if I were either trying to verify the chart results or if I had a very unusually shaped penis.

The man has a point, scout1. As far as practicality and accuracy goes, it would be hard to pull off the Archimedes method with a penis. I'm thinking specifically of how you would keep the testicles out of whatever you would be using to dunk the penis in while at the same time managing to get the full erect length of the penis in.

This situation is analogous to using hydrostatic weighing for body fat measurements: yeah, it's the gold standard for getting accurate measurements, but it isn't always a very practical everyday method for people who don't have access to the proper facilities (usually a well-equipped gym and trained staff to do the measuring and calculating). Except in the case of the penis this seems an even more difficult proposition.
 
Scout1,
As an engineer you should know that the amount of error you get using Archimedes method would be as great and sometimes greater than what you would get using the simple measuring and calculating method I describe in my chart description. For example, what position is your body in to dip your stick in the water if you have an upward erection? How much of the bottom of your penis is submerged (the part where your balls usually hang? I mean, you could really sit hard on the water and get a huge measurement if you really wanted to. I'm not even going to take a guess at how difficult it would be to capture all the spilled water, or measure it accurately. Honestly I am stunned that a guy claiming to be an engineer would have such lack of imagination, and fail so completely to anticipate the reality of the process suggested. Haven't you ever taken any "Labs" in college? Didn't you have to calculate standard deviation and a write-up explaining why your numbers didn't match the calculations? We had to be able to explain where all of the errors came from when our real world measurements didn't match the theory.
Anyway, in conclusion, in my engineering opinion, the quickest and easiest way to get an "reasonably accurate" volume measurement with a "reasonably cylindrically shaped penis" is to follow my directions for measuring and plot the results on my Penis Volume Chart. The only way I would waste the time and effort to hover upside-down over a beaker full of water with an erect penis is if I were either trying to verify the chart results or if I had a very unusually shaped penis.
You start with a known volume of water in a graduated cylinder. Have subject lie prone on an horizontal sheet of plywood with a large hole removed for his erect penis to protrude through. Have subject spread legs so his balls can be tied and pulled back and up out of the way. Bring full cylinder up to immerse erect penis completely allowing displaced water to overflow the cylinder, making sure to press up against the pubic bone to obtain an accurate result. Lower cylinder and observe amount of water remaining. Subtract this amount from original volume of water in cylinder to obtain precise volume of water displaced, which will be equal to the volume of the erect penis. Now wasn't that easy?