Penis VOLUME Chart!

PENIS VOLUME CHART - What are you?

  • RED

    Votes: 114 2.6%
  • ORANGE

    Votes: 135 3.0%
  • YELLOW

    Votes: 237 5.3%
  • GREEN

    Votes: 921 20.7%
  • BLUE

    Votes: 1,609 36.2%
  • PURPLE

    Votes: 1,146 25.8%
  • WHITE (dont lie)

    Votes: 282 6.3%

  • Total voters
    4,444
blue, which i think is pretty good, when i made a clone a willy i had to use all the rubber every drop, and push the vibrator down in so that i had to use pliars to break the rubber off the cap to change batteries.
 
i have average girth of almost 6.7" and bpel 8.5" so with this meaurements i am dead line being a white....if the chart is non bone pressed for length then i guess i am purple of course...:)
 
Last edited:
middle of green... just about 6" Long and 5.7" Round...

Yeah I know... Im not Mr Well Hung, Just average, but the girls like it... and if I want a bigger cock, I go and find one to slip in me :)