Pennsylvania roll call

Facefuck Goat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello! My name is Trevor and I am a 22 male submissive. I am 5’5 with an average/athletic build. I have around 8 years experience on the scene and I am looking for a dom or domme who is interested in training my oral skills (deepthroating, facefucking, etc.)

Ideally, I would like some who either has a variety of oral toys, or is willing to either get some or use the ones I can provide (this would obviously be alongside one’s own tool ;)) I desire domination sessions that lead to a ton of saliva dripping down my face, I love the feeling of being covered in throat slime. I also prefer my doms to be clean shaven on their dick, balls, and ass (sorry, too many experiences with messy/unkept hair!)

I can sometimes host in the Newark, Delawarearea, but I would mainly be relying on you to either host or get a hotel nearby. We can work out these kinks over text. I’m looking to meet either weekly or biweekly.

If interested, either dm me directly here, or contact me over skype: mag5420@outlook.com

I’m looking forward to hearing from you :)

Toys:
O Ring Gag
7 Inch Dildo
13 inch double dildo
Feather brush
Belt
Mask
Panties
Stroker

Likes: Facesitting, facefucking, oral domination, cam shows, edging, gagging, saliva play, games, bets, training, catfishing (victim), faproulette

Limits: feet, pain, anal, scat, piss, vomit, illegal, social suicide, blackmail, exposure, sounding, CBT