Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you get that you fucked up, why are you bitching and whining in a thread in ask a man, that you created solely for bitching and whining about the women here?

How two-faced.

The most laughable part of it all is that he Expects the other men to agree with him. He doesn't understand that there are in fact more than a couple men on the site who enjoy our presence just fine. And even the ones who don't, like we give a single shit? I certainly fucking don't.

He also doesn't understand that he trolled Himself. Now he floods the mods with nonsense reports and bitches about the fact that they aren't morons and they see what's actually happening.

D

deleted924715

The most laughable part of it all is that he Expects the other men to agree with him. He doesn't understand that there are in fact more than a couple men on the site who enjoy our presence just fine. And even the ones who don't, like we give a single shit? I certainly fucking don't.

He also doesn't understand that he trolled Himself. Now he floods the mods with nonsense reports and bitches about the fact that they aren't morons and they see what's actually happening.

I swear some of these guys have a script.

How can you be a member since 2007 and so thoroughly fail to acclimate?

His expectation that alluding to a female presence on his end will somehow sway any of the responses is grating on my nerves too.

It's fair that we just start bitching and moaning about him here, right?

I get along with quite a lot of users who happen to be male on this site. My dislike of some individuals has nothing to do with them being male or not. There are men and women on here (and anywhere else I spend time, online or offline) that I dislike, and it's purely because they as an individual are the suck in some way. Congratulations OP, you're part of that "the suck".

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would be the ideal candidate to give you a percentage, because I’ve had a good number of lovers. But you’re making an assumption - that women measure. I never paid any attention to dick size. I could not bring to mind a specific dick if you paid me. Sure there were a couple seriously big ones, one micro, but I couldn’t tell how big the big ones were. The micro penis was smaller than my little finger and that’s all I recall.

Too big is too big, average seems great. I don’t know. I don’t remember. I didn’t know there was going to be a test.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would be the ideal candidate to give you a percentage, because I’ve had a good number of lovers. But you’re making an assumption - that women measure. I never paid any attention to dick size. I could not bring to mind a specific dick if you paid me. Sure there were a couple seriously big ones, one micro, but I couldn’t tell how big the big ones were. The micro penis was smaller than my little finger and that’s all I recall.

Too big is too big, average seems great. I don’t know. I don’t remember. I didn’t know there was going to be a test.

There needs to be a dick syllabus handed out before women become sexually active. That way we know what notes to take.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That and vaginal callipers. Would have been very helpful.

Jamie from the Mythbusters has a ruler tattooed on his forearm.

g8qm822qlha21.jpg

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yea I couldn't give you a percentage dude, I dont even know how many men I've been in sexual situations with. I never counted in my 20s, when I was the most active. Pretty much all were approximately average except a couple of outliers one of which was a micropenis.

Because average is the most common, after all.

OK, one more thing then I'll leave you alone.

I do not have as much experience as many of the women on here. I have had exactly eight lovers before my husband. I do not believe a single one of them were over six inches, but I never thought to measure or even knew there was a reason to measure.

I have had a very enjoyable and healthy sex life with each and every one of them. In fact, they were all so similar in size and appearance that I truly believed that every man was the same size. So I never thought about going on the hunt for Moby Dick, pun intended.

In short, no pun intended, it's not about size.
+1 except for the finding "moby dick"

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lol it's getting good already pmsl!

I'll answer your question hunni, guys I've slept with with more than 7 and without seeking them out and I'm also going to exclude partners that have been part of the swing life.

My answer is one, yes one and he was definitely over 7. To guess I'd say about 8.5 maybe 9 and a very respectable thickness, it was some time ago but prior to that guy I'd only had the proverbial average. X

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had quite a number of partners, double digits. Some were fair sized, some above average and a few biggies. A big one is fascinating and I enjoy the stretch. However, I found out that the expectation on the moment of reveal and the sight have been the bigger part of the thrill with almost all of them. Hung idiots who are clueless or ignorant about the difference between having sex and making love will always tip the scale in favor of the average Joe who works his ass to please his woman.

Yo OP - Your wife may or may not be lying but you already have the judgment that she did, because of your obvious insecurity. Why bother others about it? Make another appointment with your shrink.