Photo Perfection . . .

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PERFECTLY reflects the object of one of my most frequent fantasies I recall to help put me over the edge...

In a nutshell, it goes like this...During my morning run, I decide to make a pit stop to take a piss in the men's showers/change rooms located along the beach. Not quite sunrise, there's only enough light to see the stainless steel urinal trough along the long wall opposite a row of toilets, separated by the usual partisans, doors shut closed and in-tact, except for one...the middle one of three...door more than half-way open and clearly occupied. I take notice and see (the hot fucker below) with his work-gear down around his ankles and covering his boots. He takes notice of me and maintains his focus on the task at hand, looking right at me as he strokes his massive cock, intermittently shifting his gaze down between his legs, as if experiencing this for the first time. He looks at me, barely manages a crooked grin, then looks back down at his cock, now throbbing handsfree. He nods, just enough to taunt me, knowing I was keen after having looked his way a bit too long. I finish taking a piss, leaving my cock pulled out from my shorts' leg opening as I make my way over, drop to my knees and suck on this man's massive fucking cock, draining the first load within minutes, and determined to keep my mouth on it till he unloads one more...

tumblr_lugy5hYLMt1qjqmebo1_500.jpg