Pete and Leah's Big Day Finally Arrives (2)

D

deleted16279421

This story is a continuation of a series that begins here. The previous story in the series is here. This is a series of stories about two young people, male and female, in their early 20s, who lose their virginity to each other.

Leah
: The moment had finally arrived, the one Pete and I had been moving toward for weeks, and I have to admit, I was not only excited: I was also nervous. I had dreamed about nothing else for days, and after I had now walked him downstairs, taking him by hand, to show him the large bed in my family’s basement where we were going to take our sexual involvement to the next level, I was shaking with both excitement and nerves.

Maybe this is why I had decided to welcome him this afternoon with a cool-down tease, buying that special set of sexy lingerie but covering myself with a big robe and sitting him down at the kitchen table to engage in small talk over coffee, giving him hot glimpses under my robe. Maybe I had planned all of that to offset my nervousness about what was now going to happen.

You’d think that, after our hot and horny sex talk for days now, the first thing we would do when we reached that bed was tear our clothes off and proceed to fuck like rabbits. But that’s not what happened. That’s not what I wanted to happen. And maybe Pete didn’t, either.

What happened was this: as I walked Pete to the bed, I casually shrugged my robe off, showing him in full what was underneath it, the little pink half-bra displaying the top of my nipples, the matching sheer pink panties that didn’t hide my pussy so much as frame it, the garter belt and stockings. Then I told Pete, “I want us to take things slow. When we’ve been together up to now, we haven’t really had a leisurely place where we can really get to know each other intimately.

If you’ll do me a favor, I want you to undress slowly and let me spend time looking at you. I haven’t really had a chance to do that up to now. I want to study your gorgeous body. Will you do that for me?"

“Your wish is my command,” Pete replied, grinning, but with obvious nervousness at the same time. Then he proceeded to unbutton his shirt slowly, spreading it open as he did so that I could see his well-developed pecs and the hair sprouting across them. He was just unimaginably hot to look at. Then he teased me, asking, “Is that enough? Seen enough?” and pretended to start buttoning the shirt back up.

“I want to see it all,” I replied. At that, Pete then slowly pulled his shirt off, showing me his naked torso from the waist up and pretending to do muscle-man modeling with his fists on his hips and his crotch swiveled forward.

“Now the rest, please,” I said, and he slowly, tantalizingly, began pulling his belt off, loop by loop, before he tossed it aside.

“Is this the rest you were talking about?” he asked, smiling, teasing.

“You know it’s not, Pete,” I replied. “Now the pants.”

He then pulled the zipper down with agonizing slowness, and as if suddenly realizing something, he stopped and said, “Oh, you wanted my shoes and socks off, too, didn’t you?” He knew he was driving me crazy with desire, keeping that beautiful cock hidden and playing this teasing game with the zipper open and the sudden diversion to his shoes and socks.

“Yep, shoes and socks, too,” I said. “It won’t work for us to climb into this bed together if you’ve got your shoes and socks on.”

Again with unimaginable slowness, Pete untied each shoelace and pried his shoes off as if they were almost impossible to remove from his feet, ending by pulling each sock off and doing a little twirl, displaying his naked upper torso, naked feet, zipper down, but pants still in place. “Did you want more?” he asked.

“You know I do and you know you’re teasing the hell out of me. Girls who get teased have ways to retaliate on the guys who tease them, I hope you know,” I said in response, smiling as I did so.

“Oh, so this is what you want,” Pete said, moving his hand to his open zipper and putting it inside his pants over his boxers. Over his bulging hard-on….

“You know it,” I replied. “Get on with it. I want to see the whole package.”

Then the pants finally came off, leaving Pete standing fully naked in front of me as I knelt on the bed, except for his boxer shorts. “Those, too,” I told him. “You know that’s what I’m waiting for.”

When I said that, he turned his back on me and bent over and stuck his ass in the air, reaching back and pulling the boxers down just enough to show the top of his hot ass and his crack. “This enough?” he asked.

“Damn you, you know it’s not,” I almost shouted back. “I need those boxers off now!”

And then he turned around and slowly slipped them off and stepped out of them, standing in front of me totally naked, like some erotically supercharged statue of a Greek god with his large phallus standing proudly in front of him. I feasted my eyes on the sight, sunlight streaming from the high basement windows on my own sex god revealing all his charms in full light for me to see and relish.

Pete: When Leah finally took me by hand and led me downstairs to that basement room with a bed, I knew it was about to happen, for real: We were about to go all the way. She told me she wanted to take things slowly, that we had all the time we wanted to get acquainted with each other’s bodies in a way that hadn’t been possible before, and she wanted me to strip slowly for her, teasing her, while she sat and watched and we put her body off limits to me for a while.

She was in a hot pink lingerie set, and I could hardly wait to get that off of her, though it showed everything, really, most of her nipples, her gorgeous little shaved pussy. But whatever she wanted was what I wanted, so I gave her the show she wanted, removing each piece of clothing so slowly that I could see I was driving her wild, and enjoying the effect I was having on her.

When I was finally standing naked in front of her as she knelt on the bed in her sexy lingerie, studying me, she said, “You have the most gorgeous cock.” It goes without saying that I was hard as fuck with anticipation of what was going to happen. Then she slowly cupped my balls with the palm of one hand, caressing them, while, with the index finger of her other hand, she traced my shaft slowly up to the tip and lightly fingered the sensitive underside of my cockhead.

She asked me to spread my legs and put my hands on my hips so she could take everything in, so she could, as she said, get even better acquainted with my gorgeous cock. Then she slowly and tantalizingly jacked my cock, so lightly that she couldn’t bring me off immediately, but with just enough pressure to make me even harder. “You’re swelling even more and your big cockhead is getting so full and red it looks like it’s about to burst,” she said. “Is that how it’s going to look when it’s inside me fucking my little pussy?”

Her hot hand action and those horny words did, in fact, have me ready to burst, despite all the work I’d done in the last week to attain better cock control, and I think she knew this, since she stopped jacking me at that point and asked me to turn around. She said, “I really haven’t had a chance to look a lot at your ass. You do know it’s super-hot, too, don’t you?”

I told her that, no, I’d never thought about that and no one had told me this, for sure, but I was glad she found my ass hot. Then I turned around and let her do whatever she wanted with it. She ran her hands, both of them, all over my ass cheeks lightly, saying “Tight buns. This is a beautiful bum.”

Leah: Once Pete finished his long tease of a strip show and was standing completely naked in front of me, as I knelt on the bed and he stood beside it displaying himself to me, I slowly ran my fingers all over his hard cock. It was already standing proud and tall when he finally dropped his boxers, and seemed to grow only more engorged as I inspected and played with it.

I’ve been with other guys now, and I know that cocks come in different shapes and sizes. Some stick straight out when they’re hard. Others curve. Some are bigger, some smaller. I’ve been with guys who have long dicks and others with more moderately sized ones, and have had both thick ones and thin ones inside me. Some nutsacks hang low with big balls inside them, and others are tighter against the body.

Pete’s cock was the perfect cock. I say that knowing that it was my first one and my may have been skewed by the newness of seeing a cock standing tall and proud in front of me, turned on by me and ready to fuck me. Even so, it really was a model male organ. Not only was it long and thick at the same time, but it stood up perfectly straight, parallel to his abdomen. And the head was a marvel to behold — as large and dark red as a big plum, growing more that way the more excited Pete became. When I finally felt it entering me and then probing the depths of my hot wet pussy, I could barely contain my excitement. It was definitely made to please a pussy.

I spent a good bit of time enjoying Big Pete that afternoon, as Pete stood with his legs apart, letting me play with his big hanging nuts, toy with the shaft and head of his cock. Then I asked Pete if I could have a good look at his ass, too, and had him turn around so I could run my hands over it, trail my fingers down through his crack and toy with his asshole as I thought about what that hot ass was going to look like as I watched Pete drill me when he fucked me.