Pewdiepie

What a strange fetish...
Please don't say that to people... it amazes me how little self awareness some gay men will have about making others feel bad/guilty about a sexual attraction they have no real control over and didn't choose. I'm sure you're a nice guy but please tell me you see the parallels? We don't have to recycle the shitty things we grew up hearing we can end it with us.
 
Please don't say that to people... it amazes me how little self awareness some gay men will have about making others feel bad/guilty about a sexual attraction they have no real control over and didn't choose. I'm sure you're a nice guy but please tell me you see the parallels? We don't have to recycle the shitty things we grew up hearing we can end it with us.


Thank you man, and I don't think a tongue fetish is strange all in all. There's something sensual about a tongue, it's used for kissing a lot too... so yeah! I personally can't see why people are attracted to feet, but if someone loves that, why not?
 
Please don't say that to people... it amazes me how little self awareness some gay men will have about making others feel bad/guilty about a sexual attraction they have no real control over and didn't choose. I'm sure you're a nice guy but please tell me you see the parallels? We don't have to recycle the shitty things we grew up hearing we can end it with us.
Ha please replace “strange” with “unusual” in my post!