Phat Daddy

I’m unsure if he is married or in a serious relationship, but I would be up to see him fuck women. His vids with guys were not that special his body was doing the heavy lifting.

He had a few on his OFs and they were lackluster. Personally, his strongest work is opposite gay men.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dic Flair
the fuck? there's no 40 year hiatus

they're not delusional, that's you... they just know they're hot and have fans, and that hasn't changed even if they're way less hot and have less fans
So very on point. Besides, I don't flip-flopping, I want a top to be top everyday, all day. Who wants a part-time man?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Dic Flair
Verse guys are better, they can do both. A man who loves to give and receive? Yes every time!

I wish his bottoming scene was better. Strict roles are boring. Switch it up, we have the same parts for a reason. How can a guy not want to stick his dick in something? That’s why we have them. Why would a guy not like getting his prostate hit? I heard it feels good.

Everyone’s focused on his dick but his body and ass won me over.
 
Any updates on Phat daddy? Aka Josh lol. I know he shut down his OF & is a truck driver. He had a YouTube page idk what happened to it. Is he on ANY social media?

Nope. He's fallen off the face of the earth for now.

As I've said earlier, I think he'll pop back up again and give it all another shot. With it becoming hard times for all of us, I expect him to cave in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cam_cam17
Nope. He's fallen off the face of the earth for now.

As I've said earlier, I think he'll pop back up again and give it all another shot. With it becoming hard times for all of us, I expect him to cave in.
After him and his brother King Dingo retired from the industry they went into oblivion just like Tiger Tyson and countless others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cam_cam17
After him and his brother King Dingo retired from the industry they went into oblivion just like Tiger Tyson and countless others.

For awhile. And then we saw King Dingo pop up as soon as OFs took off. Then Phat Daddy returned. I think the same thing is going to occur again. I think Dingo tricks for a living. And we all know PD is a contracted trucker, which might be affected soon with tariffs and lack of goods. Unless he pivots elsewhere, I see him popping right back up here as it is good money IF he gets over that his money bag is in gay porn and sticks the course. As I said before, his website vision was good. Him not staying on track is where he lost the plot.


Is that really him? I've heard many people say that's a fake account.
 
For awhile. And then we saw King Dingo pop up as soon as OFs took off. Then Phat Daddy returned. I think the same thing is going to occur again. I think Dingo tricks for a living. And we all know PD is a contracted trucker, which might be affected soon with tariffs and lack of goods. Unless he pivots elsewhere, I see him popping right back up here as it is good money IF he gets over that his money bag is in gay porn and sticks the course. As I said before, his website vision was good. Him not staying on track is where he lost the plot.



Is that really him? I've heard many people say that's a fake account.
Wow 😯 not king Dingo tricking !! Well I don't judge but I hope he's being safe out there !! And as for Tiger Tyson I've also heard a few times that his page is fake but I'm not too sure about it
 
Wow 😯 not king Dingo tricking !! Well I don't judge but I hope he's being safe out there !! And as for Tiger Tyson I've also heard a few times that his page is fake but I'm not too sure about it

I think that page is fake b/c there are no new images of him. They are all recycled images from his old days.

With Dingo, he's safe, I'd imagine. I can tell from his page that he doesn't do it much as it tells when the last time he logged on. I think he does it every blue moon.
 
I think that page is fake b/c there are no new images of him. They are all recycled images from his old days.

With Dingo, he's safe, I'd imagine. I can tell from his page that he doesn't do it much as it tells when the last time he logged on. I think he does it every blue moon.
Most likely the page is fake ! what platform is Dingo on ? and if you don't mind what's his page name ?