RU553LL

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those who were inquiring:

Phil's OF has only been up for less than a month. Current content is solo only but VERY hot - IMO. Besides the expected wanks, there is dildo play, cum eating and more. The lad seems very open to requests and has hinted at posting M2M stuff AFTER this quarantine is behind us. UK is under lockdown. I certainly would hope that no one is ignoring measures meant to keep us safe in order to provide content. Nor should we expect them to. Live hotties are infinitely more fun than dead ones.

Yes, I recently joined (thus how I know about content).
Please don't ask me to post it. I won't.

Thanks.

Im a stan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those who were inquiring:

Phil's OF has only been up for less than a month. Current content is solo only but VERY hot - IMO. Besides the expected wanks, there is dildo play, cum eating and more. The lad seems very open to requests and has hinted at posting M2M stuff AFTER this quarantine is behind us. UK is under lockdown. I certainly would hope that no one is ignoring measures meant to keep us safe in order to provide content. Nor should we expect them to. Live hotties are infinitely more fun than dead ones.

Yes, I recently joined (thus how I know about content).
Please don't ask me to post it. I won't.

Thanks.
You must be fun at parties. We know the situation and we understand that we shouldn't ask him to go get fuck and we don't expect him to do it ( I speaking for all the people in this thread with commonsense)

Gamer142

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t think anyone’s expecting him to go do a covid-danger-fuck, but an earlier pic has him getting fucked...and he looks like the kinda guy that would have a load (huh) of sex vids. I’m guessing the other parties haven’t said he can use them though

Reactions: Im a stan

RU553LL

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You must be fun at parties. We know the situation and we understand that we shouldn't ask him to go get fuck and we don't expect him to do it ( I speaking for all the people in this thread with commonsense)
I'm sorry if my reply came off as preachy to you ... but I know for a fact that there are still people out there who insist on hooking up - whether it's to get their rocks off or to have new content - or both. I'm not suggesting that Phil is one of those people. Every indication is that he very much is not.
I'd like to think that people know this is unsafe not only for them but for the larger community. But ya know...that's the thing about 'common sense' - sometimes it's not as common as ya think.

Anyway ... there were those who inquired about the content on the OF page and I answered the question. I don't think there was any need to make insulting remarks here. Just 'sayin.

Reactions: Jocker Affair

Im a stan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry if my reply came off as preachy to you ... but I know for a fact that there are still people out there who insist on hooking up - whether it's to get their rocks off or to have new content - or both. I'm not suggesting that Phil is one of those people. Every indication is that he very much is not.
I'd like to think that people know this is unsafe not only for them but for the larger community. But ya know...that's the thing about 'common sense' - sometimes it's not as common as ya think.

Anyway ... there were those who inquired about the content on the OF page and I answered the question. I don't think there was any need to make insulting remarks here. Just 'sayin.
It's all good it just sounded like you were talking down to us and yeah I understand that people dont understand the severity of the situation

Melbasianfreak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Virtue signaling. Thank you for the next brexit moment in this country.

RU553LL

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know I need to get our more when one of the things I'm looking forward to most post lockdown is to see that toy replaced with a real cock hah
I'm looking forward to *that* too....and Phil has said he's looking forward to it as well ! ;)
(that and tapping some arse himself...haha !)

Reactions: Jocker Affair