phone call during....

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you ever had the phone ring during.....jacking off....sex...etc...

and had to a) hurry to finish b) pause (the sex) and asked your partner (or hand) to wait?

reason this dawned on me- recently jacking off at the computer, a phone call came in that I had been waiting for (lousy timing, was very close), so told the caller 'one second' (put them on mute) and finished (cuming) and then got on the phone....

any one else? (when asked said I was in the middle of something I had to finish up...I did however refrain from licking my fingers clean....or mentioning other 'facts'

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Catman,

I HATE it when any cell phone or house phone goes off while the hubby and I are getting it on. I always scream "don't you dare stop, F me harder". God only knows he would indeed stop and take the call. I can never get back into the mood once a call gets answered. Sex completion for me always comes first before any phone call gets answered.

It should be that way for everyone!

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
because of my job i have to always take any calls..... its hard to stay in the mood after taking one at times hehe mostly for the girl if i'm with one at the time. but hey most of guys are dogs there is very little to stop us from going back to sex

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my phone rings or gets a text message, it will continually alarm every two minutes until I check it. I always let it go, but after a few annoying alerts I check it to shut it up. Not even like I am specifically actually reading what was said or looking at who was called, but I do a quick End End to get it to shut up.

A

AM_092

I'm a bit OCD with that sort of stuff... So I have to answer/reply!! Even if I'm having sex, I would stop. C'mon, what if it was an emergency?!

D

deleted556573

I'm a bit OCD with that sort of stuff... So I have to answer/reply!! Even if I'm having sex, I would stop. C'mon, what if it was an emergency?!

Unless the building is on fire, I don't care what else is going around me when I'm having sex. I live on the other side of the country from my family, and damn near all of my friends are scattered here and there, so it's not like I could do anything, anyways. Aside from that, texting SHOULD be for people who don't require an immediate response. If an immediate response is required, call them. (This is one of my pet peeves with text messaging; people use it as a primary form of communication, even though it was never intended to be such. Off my pedestal, and back on topic now....)

Having said that, ANYTIME I start jerking off or having sex with someone, the phone gets put on silent, or turned off. I do not want to be interrupted, especially when having sex with someone, because it kills the mood. There have been many instances where I missed a call or text during a romp. Never once has it been an emergency. Even if it was, We're talking an hour, maybe an hour and a half at the MOST before I'd respond. Still not that big of a deal, in my opinion. With my friends, though, they know if I don't respond immediately that I'm busy with something or someone. If it's a TRUE emergency, they can call my home phone. Everybody knows NOT to call that number unless it is a true and honest emergency. That number is not published and never rings unless I am expecting a fax. If it does ring, it gets my attention immediately.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's why I always turn the ringer of before sex or even a solo session. If it rings or I get a text I just always feel compelled to check. It's funny because now normally the first thing I do after my wife is finish is roll over and check my phone to see if I have any missed messages...sad I know.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeh when I'm on call for work is the only time i'll answer my phone during sex. I have to. So far theres only been one time where we were actually in the middle of it and I answered, and a couple times where it was right after.

My gf at the time, now x was pissed that I answered it and paused, and then I was pissed cause it was someone at work calling with a stupid question that the help desk guy should have been able to deal with but the moron had to call me. Anyways that was interesting, im on the phone with this guy trying not to cuss him out, and my girl is looking at me like wtf are u stopping for.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex and i were once just getting started having some mind-blowing sex when the doorbell rang...I have no idea why we answered it, but it totally killed the mood.

Not a call or text, but totally distracting.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first son was conceived the night my wife and I were getting it on, and her "favorite" uncle and his family knocked on the door. We lived in the middle of nowhere in Germany, and knew they were in country. We stopped, took them to dinner, dropped them off at a guest house, went home and got busy again. 9 Months later... son # 1. Named him for that uncle.
We thought they didn't know about the interruption, but years later, they told me they felt they had to apologize for it, since it was obvious to them. We came to the door kinda flushed.
Now, all telecommunication devices are "off" when I'm getting it on with someone. Never want to break the rhythm of the moment!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Had that experience numerous times. What blew our mind was that it seemed like it was always the same person who did it, and it was as if the SOB knew we were having sex because we could change the times and the calls would still happen. We almost got to the point that we were wondering if our bedroom was "bugged".

In the beginning it did not bother me, but, as time went on and the calls became more frequent it certainly did. I got to the point that I pulled the plug on the telephone during those times.

When we moved and I cleaned out that room I never did find any bugs, but, the level of annoyance was beyond belief and we seriously did look.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never, EVER answered the phone while in the middle of having sex, some things are simply too important and pleasurable to bother interrupting because of a damn phone call. My GF however does feel the need to answer the phone at times because she is expecting an important call, but all it takes is for me to push myself deeper inside her and all of a sudden the call can wait lol:biggrin1:

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had the opposite happen, I dated this girl years ago that when ever I was on the phone just blabbing with a friend and not paying enough attention to her, she would pull my pants down and start jerking me off and sucking my cock, it usually worked and got me off the phone. :smile:

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I only have a cell phone and the ringer is on silent. Anyone who knows me (except for my mother) knows that if they want to contact me they need to text me or send me an e-mail. I don't like to answer the phone when I am watching TV so it's doubtful I would even know where my phone is at when I am having sex.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only have a cell phone and the ringer is on silent. Anyone who knows me (except for my mother) knows that if they want to contact me they need to text me or send me an e-mail. I don't like to answer the phone when I am watching TV so it's doubtful I would even know where my phone is at when I am having sex.

Sounds like me. Most of the people that know me know that I am a text/email type of person. I really do not even like talking on the phone but I'll text all day.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I made the mistake of not answering the phone one time when in the middle of sex. It was the neighbor saying she was headed over to drop off something. Instead of going to the front door, she went to the back door, only to find our bedroom curtains wide open and my ass up in the air, fucking away!!

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like me. Most of the people that know me know that I am a text/email type of person. I really do not even like talking on the phone but I'll text all day.

Yeah I don't like talking on the phone either and leaving a voicemail for me is the equivalent of throwing a piece of paper in the garbage. The only place I answer the phone is at work because I have to.