piercing

7inchpenis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As I took a shower and washed my chest, I thought it would be cool to get my nipples pierced. How many of you guys have your nipples pierced? Do you like it? Do you think I should get it done? Thanks

Rob1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had both of mine done(twice about two years apart) they were fun while I had them, cause I love having them played with. If I do get pierced again, I'm just going for one of them.

Just don't go play football the weekend you get them done...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both of mine are pierced, I like the way they look and feel. It's really important with any piercing to take care of it and let it heal properly.

crazytmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best thing I ever did was get my nipples pierced, Before I had them done I had no feeling in them, now they are hard all the time and feel incredible. But I am a woman so maybe it's different

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have my left one pierced, and I do agree it increases sensitivity. To be honest though, I'm very wishy washy about mine, and if it wasn't for the reason behind getting it, I'm not sure I'd still have it.

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had my left one done a couple years ago. It was quite painful to get it pierced but I liked it. Only problem I had was with a girl that kept f*cking with it and it never healed right. Then I had to take it out for surgery and it never went back in. I miss it sometimes but never thought about getting it re-done.

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had both of mine done but I developed what is termed "rejection"; at least that is what the person who did my tatts called it. After about a year, both piercings worked their way through my skin and out of my nipples. It was not painful and not damage was done. I would do it again but why waste the money. I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Gchurchi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had my left one done and loved it. Increased sensitivity dramatically. I think it's a totally HOT look.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting how all of the single piercings are on the left. I did my left one simply because it was more sensitive than the right. It hurt really badly for a day or two but healed quickly after that with no problems. I would say if you're curious, try one out and if you can handle the pain do the other one.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting how all of the single piercings are on the left.

Long story short, a good girlfriend of mine and I met back up after a year, and to mark our reunion, I got a piercing and she got a tat. I didn't know which nip to get done, and she said left because it's closer to your heart, and you'll remember me with it there. Kinda corny I realize, but love makes you do foolish things. That's the reason I won't take it out even though I feel like I've outgrown it.

scotchirish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got my right nip done first, seemed more natural to me, maybe the whole right ear/gay idea. then later went and got my left done as well. I started with the loops but switched to barbells, the loops dangled too much started to get irritating but the barbells are a lot less noticable, which i like. one thing I like about having it done is that nip piercings seem so out of character for me, so it's a nice surprise for intimate moments

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best thing I ever did was get my nipples pierced, Before I had them done I had no feeling in them, now they are hard all the time and feel incredible. But I am a woman so maybe it's different

Really? Got a photo you're up for sharing? If you show me yours, i'll show you mine...

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been thinking about getting mine pierced too but I have a couple of concerns...

1) Am I too old? I'm 41 and don't want to look like I'm having a mid-life crisis or anything like that. I already drive a convertible (but I've had them for 20 years). How old is too old?

2) I think my nipples may be too small. They don't really stick out at all.

Here's a photo. Any thoughts

Attachments

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to have one too but my nips are not naturally hard. Do you think it would pose a problem?

If you go to a really good piercing place they can tell you.

I have both of mine done, got them done in Jan, never thought twice about them. I didn't think it hurt as bad as a lot of people said it was going to. I love the look and feel of them. Try out getting one done first, if you like it and think you can handlethe other go for it! I have herd a lot of stories of guys passing out when they get them. I don't see why but I supose it can happen.