Pissing a lot!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by pasarefun, Jun 27, 2010.

1. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    My room mate seems to be pissing more than normal. I notice this because it seems like every 15 minutes he is stopping the tape/dvd we were watching tonight to go and piss. He has a large cock so I can hear is piss in the living room and it seems like a lot of it is coming out. Should I suggest that he go to the doctor or just let it go and see if he does anything on his own. Anyone have an idea what would make a guy have to piss much more than normal?:confused:

2. B_biska

B_biska New Member

one thing that makes guys have to pee or have the urge to pee very often is possibly having a UTI or urinary tract infection, but normally with a UTI you pee very little and not alot. the best thing to do is see a doctor just to make sure,for the time being its best to drink alot of water or even cranberry juice just to flush out your system. hope this helped

biska

3. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    Always feeling thirsty and having to pee often, can be an indication of diabetes.

4. rd62624

Gold Member

do he drink a lot of beer or pop?

5. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you drink alot you tend to pee more and the urine gets progressively clearer

6. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

Diabetes is a likely candidate.

7. bigjuan1563

bigjuan1563 Active Member

Albums:
    What does he drink? the most common for urine production is beer, green/tea and coffee these thing's can also cause dehydration, increased hart rate, anxiety and Increased Urine Production :( hope this helps

8. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    Well guys, thanks for all the info. He went to the doctor today and the doc thinks it could be a uti. The doc suggested cranberry juice and some antibiotics. The doctor did a piss test to see what my room mate's sugar level was which I guess is to check for diabetes.
    Hope this works. Thanks again!

9. D_f7utyfigh

D_f7utyfigh New Member

I piss a lot too, but it's because I drink an ungodly amount of water to prevent kidney stones. Pissing a lot (before the water regimen) was also an indication to me that a kidney stone was trying to work it's way out.

10. BeaverLickinGood

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Like everyone else says, Diabetes. However, there are other 3 big signs that may indicated Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar). They are refereed to as "The 3 P's"

1.Polyuria - Excessive urination.
    2.Polydipsia - Excessive Thrist.
    3.Polyphagia - Constant hunger.

Other signs and symptoms include: Fruity breath, an altered mental status (drunk-like stupor most notably), abnormal breathing rate/pattern, dry mouth, poor mound healing etc...

Have him see his physician, and they'll get test done. Or invest in a cheap glucometer. The normal range is 80-120mg/dl.

Another possibility is he may have an enlarged prostate. Most notable signs and symptoms are frequent urination with abnormally low volume than normal with each restroom visit.

Source: Me (I work in the medical field and a current BioMed major)

#10 BeaverLickinGood, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  11. BeaverLickinGood

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sorry didn't see this post. Is he experiencing any painful urination (what some might describe as, "pissing razor blades")? Or a burning sensation at the site of the bladder? If he has a fever it may indicate the infection reached his kidneys, another sign is pain that radiates towards his back.

The urine sample is most likely to be tested for the UTI. They check for puss and bacteria. However it also can be used for diabetes testing. But the most cost-effective, common, and reliable way to test for diabetes is a plasma-glucose test, which requires fasting for 8-10 hours.

#11 BeaverLickinGood, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted