Pissing Cocks

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love to watch both men and women pee... I had an ex who shared this fetish and took a lot of pics of me pissing. I also took a lot of pics of her. I'll post some of each if anyone wants to see them. Just let me know what you are looking for.

Oh, and I can pee with a hard on, but it does take a hell of a lot of control.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love the pictures some of you guys provided in your galleries. Hot! Keep them coming!

Wonderful to see so many others into the same thing.

aoiraider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, I'm so happy someone finally posted about this topic. The truth is, while I'm not thrilled about peeing on or drinking or getting peed on, something about a guy taking a leak anywhere is just so damn hot. I enjoy it myself when I don't have a huge boner. But I need to try bigdallas's advice about not holding it down. That picture of prince William peeing made me cum the moment I saw it... LOL anyways, add another golden voyeur to the team. :)

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yesterday I was pissing at a McDonalds and this fine ass latino came in and starting pissing next to me. He took out the most delicious uncut cock, and tryed to get my attention by talking about the weather. I could not keep my eyes off that dick, I wanted it so bad. Everytime he looked over at me I responded by looking straight at his cock. I love to watch a hot guy pee and love it when they know you are looking.

Why does this never happen to me

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This site just gets wierder and weirder.

This is a site devoted to cocks. Cocks piss. It's what they do. (One of two main functions.) It's really not surprising that people who find cocks erotic would find their functions erotic. Functioning cocks are a good thing.

A

AM_092

LOL yes, that's what they do! And thanks for the pics, guys :) They were awesome!