W windtalkerways Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Feb 6, 2006 Posts 2,057 Media 0 Likes 16 Points 183 Location Canada Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Female windtalkerways, Mar 14, 2006 #21 This is what Ride tells the ladies when they unexpectedly experience anal...:tongue:
RideRocket Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Nov 30, 2005 Posts 3,003 Media 0 Likes 59 Points 368 Location Arlington, VA, USA Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay Gender Male RideRocket, Mar 14, 2006 #22 windtalkerways said: This is what Ride tells the ladies when they unexpectedly experience anal...:tongue: Click to expand... Warm, wet and tight - it's all good!
windtalkerways said: This is what Ride tells the ladies when they unexpectedly experience anal...:tongue: Click to expand... Warm, wet and tight - it's all good!
playainda336 Legendary Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 210 Joined Oct 25, 2005 Posts 1,987 Media 210 Likes 2,403 Points 543 Location Greensboro (North Carolina, United States) Verification View Sexuality 60% Gay, 40% Straight Gender Male playainda336, Mar 14, 2006 #23 Foreigners do better than me! 88% 25 mile error 287 seconds ._.;
kinkymanca Sexy Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 4 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Posts 55 Media 4 Likes 28 Points 438 Location Southern California Verification View Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male kinkymanca, Mar 15, 2006 #24 46\50 perfect 92% avg error 15 miles 377 seconds. no atlas, I promise. time could have been better, but I was trying too hard to drop in the exact locations. -Kinkyman
46\50 perfect 92% avg error 15 miles 377 seconds. no atlas, I promise. time could have been better, but I was trying too hard to drop in the exact locations. -Kinkyman
J jda365 1st Like Media: 0 Joined Dec 31, 2005 Posts 6 Media 0 Likes 1 Points 148 Location Mansfield, Tx Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male jda365, Mar 15, 2006 #25 score: 49 perfect out of 50 - 98% avg. error: 2 mi time: 560 sec Nebraska was the second state. How the hell am I supposed to place Nebraska perfectly with nothing around it?
score: 49 perfect out of 50 - 98% avg. error: 2 mi time: 560 sec Nebraska was the second state. How the hell am I supposed to place Nebraska perfectly with nothing around it?
hung9mike Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 9 Joined Jul 4, 2004 Posts 708 Media 9 Likes 3,971 Points 698 Location Georgia, USA Verification View Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male hung9mike, Mar 15, 2006 #26 Score: 88 Avg Error: 29 miles Time: 451 seconds I got all the square states first. Ugh!