Plaster Replica Pics

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm thinking cocksicles. i guess ya would need a food grade silicone negative mold.

ml

Lol I had a friend in high school that wanted to make a cumsickle and give it to her ex boyfriend...don't think she ever found any volunteers though

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I just wanted to point out how HUGE the mold appears by itself, and how different it looks next to the genuine article. It's a fantastic demonstration of how perspective alters perception [and of the 'foreshortening effect' that inherently afflicts all men]. :thumbsup:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had been looking at the off the shelf kits for making a replica of your member and always thought they were overpriced and you could only make one mold... After the plaster has fully cured I plan to make a more durable latex mold and do a few silicone clones for some friends and for gag gifts.

It's the perfect gift for far-away loved ones! :smile::smile:

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
Would be cool to make a whole bunch of them, give them out, leave them around the lockerroom at the gym. You would know that a bunch of dudes are doing fun stuff with your cock.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
make a few up with your name and number printed along the shaft.
hands down without a doubt whups ass on club cards.

ml

Mr Lucky8 said:
Lol I had a friend in high school that wanted to make a cumsickle and give it to her ex boyfriend...don't think she ever found any volunteers though

van wilder's éclairs pale in comparison. ewww.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your a man of my own heart, I hate paying extortionate prices for something you can put together or make for far less. Looking at the impressive finished articule, the quality of the casting is excellent. Be good to have one in gold, bronze, glass or even wax .......would create a new meaning to the term Hampton Wick (prick)

Maybe you should start producing your own kits and sell them on here, I am sure that there is loads of guys who fancied doing it, but put off by the price of the kit. Especially if it doesnt turn out as it should.

Can I place my order with you now for one of your kits whenthe become available. Maybe we could pursuade Rob E to have an on-line shop where this type of product could be sold. Take a commission on sales, which would help support the running costs of the site. Danny Dong could produce and sell his own produced Videos, even casts, replicas of his cock. Can anyone else come up with any other possible products that could be sold through the site. Maybe even Gay Torrent passes, now they would bring a real good price.

D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your a man of my own heart, I hate paying extortionate prices for something you can put together or make for far less. Looking at the impressive finished articule, the quality of the casting is excellent. Be good to have one in gold, bronze, glass or even wax .......would create a new meaning to the term Hampton Wick (prick)

Maybe you should start producing your own kits and sell them on here, I am sure that there is loads of guys who fancied doing it, but put off by the price of the kit. Especially if it doesnt turn out as it should.

Can I place my order with you now for one of your kits whenthe become available. Maybe we could pursuade Rob E to have an on-line shop where this type of product could be sold. Take a commission on sales, which would help support the running costs of the site. Danny Dong could produce and sell his own produced Videos, even casts, replicas of his cock. Can anyone else come up with any other possible products that could be sold through the site. Maybe even Gay Torrent passes, now they would bring a real good price.

I admire your entrepreneurial spirit and I like the idea of the online shop. Its a great community and I don't mind helping out where I can. Let me get into the next stage of replication because right now I basically have some desk art/paper weight or an interesting coffee table discussion piece. I have enjoyed this little experiment from a sexual perspective, and glad others have admired it from a sexual and art perspective.

The plaster needs a full week to totally cure. After that I'll begin experimenting with some negative molds and will be doing silicone clones, and I like MickeyLee's cocksicle idea! I will report back my findings as this project continues.

I'm flattered by the compliments and for the "offers" some are tossing out there. I'm not gay, but my clone CAN be. lol

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gee thanks for your kind words, I certainly like the idea of clone a gay one from a straight one. Could be a good line for your promotion campaine. hehehe.

Just had a thought what is it that dentists use these days instead of the old "dental plaster" they used for making dental impressions for false teeth etc. More or less the same stuff using now. The new compound sets fairy rapidly so no fear of lossing your hard-on before it has set, it also changes colour from a purpley pink to white indicating that it has set. No need to wait a week for it to set, comes in large tubs too. I will do some research and keep you informed.

And so it goes on ....................

D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gee thanks for your kind words, I certainly like the idea of clone a gay one from a straight one. Could be a good line for your promotion campaine. hehehe.

Just had a thought what is it that dentists use these days instead of the old "dental plaster" they used for making dental impressions for false teeth etc. More or less the same stuff using now. The new compound sets fairy rapidly so no fear of lossing your hard-on before it has set, it also changes colour from a purpley pink to white indicating that it has set. No need to wait a week for it to set, comes in large tubs too. I will do some research and keep you informed.

And so it goes on ....................

It's not the mold itself that takes a week to fully cure. Plaster takes a week to fully cure and for all the moisture to dry out. I used what you are describing (alginate) to make my negative mold, then made a cast from plaster. Once the plaster version has cured I will reuse that to make a reuseable mold (you can not reuse your alginae mold since it will most likely crumble) and start making copies using other materials i.e. wax, rubber, etc. However, alginate would not be a suitable clone as it is not very durable.

If you want to help the cause, finding an inexpensive suitable urethane or silicone rubber to make finished products out of would be helpful.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JGreer.com - Epoxy Resin, Urethane Foam, Silicone Mold Making Rubber, Carbon Fiber

here is a pretty decent link with a good listing of the products available.

google supplies for resin casting or toy making. you can find so much info and heaps of recourse lists.

i don't know if you have Pearl Art Supplies in your area. they carry most of the stuff you'll need. added bonus you can print out 20% off coupons from their site.

ml

i put in my order for a strawberry/mango swirl cockcicle :smile:

D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JGreer.com - Epoxy Resin, Urethane Foam, Silicone Mold Making Rubber, Carbon Fiber

here is a pretty decent link with a good listing of the products available.

google supplies for resin casting or toy making. you can find so much info and heaps of recourse lists.

i don't know if you have Pearl Art Supplies in your area. they carry most of the stuff you'll need. added bonus you can print out 20% off coupons from their site.

ml

i put in my order for a strawberry/mango swirl cockcicle :smile:

Do you think that using resin will create something that will be too rigid and not very enjoyable should someone decided to use my clone? It's hard plastic from what I'm reading. My next choice is pourable urethane in a soft durameter that would make it somewhat life like. My last would be to paint then inside of a mold with silicone and then remove it and stuff it with something to fill it out.

The cocksicles at a party would be an absolute riot, and even more arousing knowing that its my member being slobbed on and tasting delicious lol. You can have the patent for the cocksicle and I'll be sure to send them your way.

D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my latex mold of the original is currently drying so expect to see some copies out of different materials upcoming.

First trials to include:

An ice version.
A hard plastic version which should smooth enough to hopefully act similar to a glass version.
Maybe a jello version.

I'm doing the low cost versions first to see how the latex mold holds up before I buy more lifelike rubber.

Any other requests or suggestions?

D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I finally found the material to make fleshy copies and will be ordering some material.

With my next free time I plan to have an army of rubber me's ready to do my bidding. Lol.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I finally found the material to make fleshy copies and will be ordering some material.

With my next free time I plan to have an army of rubber me's ready to do my bidding. Lol.

you're plan could so back fire on you like the Sorcerer's Apprentice, only cocks not mops.

the flood waters ... not water!:eek:

ml
sometimes advance options are vexing.