Photos & Videos Please help me identify this scene

To anyone reading this. If you have a working URL for the scene, share it if you don't mind. The only one I've found is the 30 secs from the original post I mentioned. TIA <3
 
Was able to track down a tweet from 2 years ago advertising the collab, in doing so I think these are the three people in the scene

@marcelozayer
@Benjaminonly2
@DOTADOBENJAMIN
@Benjaminonly2
@DOTADOBENJAMIN

These 2 are Benjamin's accounts, we're missing the third one. Maybe he's anonymous. Still, the scene is nowhere to be found, not even on coomer.
 
@Benjaminonly2
@DOTADOBENJAMIN

These 2 are Benjamin's accounts, we're missing the third one. Maybe he's anonymous. Still, the scene is nowhere to be found, not even on coomer.
Thanks for the link. Went back to the 5th page and got lucky based on the title. It showed no thumbnail, said it had no attachments, and yet, it has 6:43 second video

Coomer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fatboy6669
Thanks for the link. Went back to the 5th page and got lucky based on the title. It showed no thumbnail, said it had no attachments, and yet, it has 6:43 second video

Coomer
All this time I was looking for a tag of @marcelozayer but it turns out there wasn't... Thank you mate!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deathfiregasp