pocket pool!

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pocket Pool or in the UK Pocket Billiards. Is when you have you hands in your pockets and amusing yourself by playing with your testimonials, when you think no one is looking. I love spotting guys particularly when the have a que extension.

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there a key to playing pocket pool successfully? I.e., like wearing a pair of baggy pants in the crotch area?

I think it's hot... Someone I knew and am still attracted to always had that hand deep in his pocket... i swear something was going on. ;)

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is there a key to playing pocket pool successfully? I.e., like wearing a pair of baggy pants in the crotch area?

I think it's hot... Someone I knew and am still attracted to always had that hand deep in his pocket... i swear something was going on. ;)

being a skilled player i use both hands in both pockets, commando in cargo shorts is the best

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sometimes it takes a keen observer to discern between pocket pool and just rearranging the furniture. (we italians have more furniture to rearrange and it takes longer)

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haven't played pocket pool since high school. but you can bet any guy caught playing pocket pool got his balls busted. and i have been on both ends!!!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when we would go on long bus trips in school I had a pair of loose jeans with a pocket cut out for just THAT reason....would certainly ease the blue balls of a bouncy bus ride...(would keep a handkerchief in the other pocket to clean up with.....and if you pull out your shirttail, even easier...