position for getting sucked

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any blowjob is good… I could be standing on my head and thoroughly enjoy lips wrapped around my cock. To make it great, I like to start out so I can watch. I love to see a girl running her hand up and down my shaft while she bobs her head up and down – I get hard just thinking about it! Seeing her look into my eyes with my big dick in her mouth is a serious turn-on. Of course a 69 is always great… a good pussy licking usually inspires at least a few attempts to deepthroat me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and letting her head hang back over the edge of the bed is also a turn on...

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sitting in the driver's seat of a car and being sucked by the guy beside me, or standing when people are watching, sitting on a couch when in private.

DonHo

Just Browsing
Media
I like it with her/him lying on his/her back with the head over the edge of the bed. That way I have a straight shot down the throat. Incredible deep throats in that position.

D_9998

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any position is good for me but I like standing and being able to put my hands on her head and control speed. Love looking at a beautiful girl with a mouthful of cock looking up at me with a pleased look on her face.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
<<Am a gym rat and can hold a plank for nearly 4 minutes so if the guy that I'm 69ing with will lie on his back, that will work. Can also bench press nearly 300 lbs, so if he wants to be on top and nearly weightless, that will work too. 69ing while standing and holding the guy upside-down is a bit uncomfortable not to mention that your hands aren't free, but that will work also. Oh hell, 69ing on a flat-bench while both of you have jocks half way off is the greatest cause that way both of you have your hands free for other things like nipple play, etc.>>

hottest answer so far by PRIMAL SAVAGE!!! WOOF

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favorite for bj's is me standing, her on her knees. I'm a very visual person and I love to watch in this position because the view isn't obstructed. I also like how she can hold her head in a static position and I can slide my cock in and out of her mouth. The best position for feeling is 69, because my cock curves upward and thats the easiest way for her to go deep, but its less visually stimulating, (but there is a pussy in your face, which is nice:smile:) On my back with her on top is probably the classic favorite though.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lying on my back with other guys ass parked on my tongue....makes me cum real fast eating a hot ass while he sucks my cock

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
Me laying on my back and my girl on her knees, directly between my legs. She's also got this move where I am the same as described, but she is at an angle. (If my head were at 12:00 on a clock, her feet would be at 10:00 or 11:00.)

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most decadent position for me is sprawled out in computer chair, smoking cig, while bf
goes down and jacks himself. ( service me, bitch! :biggrin1: )

Most intense cum is standing, him on his knees. He's really good in this position and it makes my knees weak.

My favorite is 69, on side or on my back. I love it when we cum at the same time. See? I'm not totally selfish.:redface:

His favorite is on his back sitting up a little against the headboard while I sort of stand up and hold the headboard while I face-fuck him. He gets off on the balls slapping his chin.