Post #700

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I would pat your back as well Chuck, but I still don't know where the congrats party is... so I sit quietly in my corner and think bad thoughts about you:biggrin1:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tom Welling... *drool* :32: :wank:

ook... I already gave you directions to my house!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung Muscle said:
700 posts in 8 weeks. It might be a record or at least post-whorage that rivals even the late jonb. In any case, it's great to have your hot self here.

Ha, jonb wishes. He took seven years to come up with a mere 8,000- that's only a little over a thousand a year! His big mistake was that he had too much content in his posts, should have stuck to one liners.

Chuck, you are an official post whore, and this thread proves it- you don't get your "real" party until you reach 1000. Something to look forward to, I think that's the naked party.

and Mdme Z has over 6,000...

RideRocket, please resist the urge to make airplane hangar references, okay?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Ha, jonb wishes. He took seven years to come up with a mere 8,000- that's only a little over a thousand a year! His big mistake was that he had too much content in his posts, should have stuck to one liners.

Chuck, you are an official post whore, and this thread proves it- you don't get your "real" party until you reach 1000. Something to look forward to, I think that's the naked party.

I didn't get a party at 1,000 or 2,000.

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah, his real problem was doing the same thing for so many people.

Let's be fair and add all of the ID's posts together. I'm sure he wins a prize.

madame_zora said:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
Ta da! Time to get naked. :fest30: :beerchug2:

And in record time - 300 posts in one week.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alt - it's happened already!!!

(the 1,000 posts, not the bunny emoticons)

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listen, Bud!!! You need to keep this kind of shit on the down low. We don't want to encourage people to post a lot of meaningless posts just so they can rack up the numbers. Don't forget, we have to read all that shit!! ha/ha

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TexAssgirl said:
Listen, Bud!!! You need to keep this kind of shit on the down low. We don't want to encourage people to post a lot of meaningless posts just so they can rack up the numbers. Don't forget, we have to read all that shit!! ha/ha
TexasCooking.com - TexMex Cheese Enchiladas

Here's the intro paragraph to this recipe:

"Cheese enchiladas are a Tex-Mex mainstay. A plate of enchiladas, refried beans and Mexican Red Rice is one of the meals that expatriate Texans long for. And although Mexican restaurants are found nationwide these days, take it from a Texan, it's not the same." - Ha Ha!!! @ TAG

It's a long, complicated recipe, so if you want, use the link. I won't waste your bandwidth on this. I have much less important things to post about. :biggrin1: