Post Secret.com

angelflyn2low

Just Browsing
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Posts
1
Media
0
Likes
0
Points
86
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Female
If you haven't seen Post Secret this week, there's a card about people who met on a Big Penis website, so I looked up Big Penis websites and found this! Yikes! I think I'm gonna be late for church today!!!!
 
If you haven't seen Post Secret this week, there's a card about people who met on a Big Penis website, so I looked up Big Penis websites and found this! Yikes! I think I'm gonna be late for church today!!!!
:lmao: I have that site on my favorites list. :smile: Trust me, stay here long enough and you'll need to go to church every day to atone. :tongue:

Welcome to LPSG
 
If you haven't seen Post Secret this week, there's a card about people who met on a Big Penis website, so I looked up Big Penis websites and found this! Yikes! I think I'm gonna be late for church today!!!!
Now you can worship without leaving the house... :wink:
Welcome to LPSG!
 
Funny, my ex used to visit postsecret.com (secretly) so I always wondered if she sent something in.